sixteen.

4:20pm
< After Phayu & Rain left the café >

Rain's Point of View

We were on our way home when suddenly my stomach grumbled. I shyly put my hand on it and looked at P'Phayu who's smiling at me softly. "You hungry, baby? Do you want to go to the mall first?" He asked, making me excited.

"Yes, Phi! Also, our teacher returned the last plate that we made and I got a high score on it. You better reward me." I said, looking excited. He patted my head in response and nodded.

"Anything for my favorite, lady." He said smirkingly which made blush. I smacked his shoulders as a joke.

"Ai'Phi! You spend too much time on Tiktok these days. You even know those lines." I laughed at him and he just stuck his tongue out.

🌪🌧

4:35pm | Siam Centre

We drove to the mall and we decided to eat at my favorite sushi place since I was craving sushi for quite a long time. P'Phayu also promised me that he'll take me to the arcade as a reward to which I positively agreed to. I deserve this rest after making that stressful plate!

After we parked, we took the elevator to enter the mall. We went to the 3rd floor as it's where the restaurant is located. We walked while linking our hands together as I skipped happily. "Sushi~ Sushi~ Here I come~~" I singsonged while walking while I heard the alpha behind me just chuckling at what I'm doing.

When we arrived at the sushi place, we were quickly recognized by the staff and told us to head to the private room for VIPs. Well, I'm the future owner of this mall after all hehe~ We headed to the room and immediately ordered as I am really hungry at the moment.

The waitress listed down our orders and told us to wait until our food is served. We thanked her then she left. As soon as its just the two of us, P'Phayu looked at me like he wants to say something to which I tilted my head to. "Phi..? You look tense since a while ago.. Is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked, making him look at me in surprise.

He scratched his head and sighed. "You're really good at reading me baby. Am I that obvious?" P'Phayu asked and I just nodded at him as a reply. "Well.. the thing is.. I- I prepared something for you. It's a small gift and I think it's the perfect time to give it to you now." He said while looking at me half-nervously. 'Aww, is this big alpha shy in front of me? Phi is so cute!' I thought to myself as I stared at him back, chin resting on my hands as I put them on the table.

He reached out to his coat's pocket and revealed a small blue box on his hands. "This is my first gift to you as your suitor and I had it personally made by someone I know." He opened the gift box and it showed a silver necklace with his signature '🌪' in it. I looked at the necklace in awe as I gently caressed it.

"T-this.. it's for me..? Are you serious, Phi..?" I asked, making sure that I heard him right. Instead of answering, he stood up from his seat and took the necklace out of its box. He walked behind me, placing the gift on my neck. I touched it lovingly as I felt him kiss my hair.

"I'm glad you liked it, baby. I had it made for you so that you will always remember that even though I'm not physically around you, I am still by your side through this necklace. So please, never take it off, okay?" He said, sitting back at his chair. I nodded at him in agreement. 'Ha, as if I will ever take this off! Hehe, it feels like P'Phayu already owns me with this necklace. I will use it everyday and even when I'm asleep!' I thought to myself, still lovingly caressing the necklace as I looked at the alpha in front of me in awe.