eleven.

Phayu's Point of View

The drive on our way home was quiet. I can see Rain quietly humming as he listened to songs, wearing his headphones. I can sense that this little boy is nervous so I decided to hold his hands with my hand as I look at him through the rear mirror. I saw him avert his gaze and blushed. 'Cute.' I mentally said to myself as I focused driving.

After a few moments, we arrived at their mansion. Rain immediately got down on the car and entered their home. 'Haa, this boy. He didn't even bother to wait for me.' I thought, grabbing his things from the backseat. I guess I really have to punish him then.

As I entered the house, I was greeted by their maids. I wai'd at them before asking about where did Rain go and they signaled me that he went upstairs. I nodded in response as I made my way towards Rain's room. I knocked at his door softly. "Just a moment, Phi! I'm changing my clothes!" He said as I patiently waited outside.

Few minutes passed and I can hear the doorknob twisting, a sign for me to enter the room. I tried very hard not to react to what Rain is wearing in front of me. He wore another pair of satin sleepwear that was the same as what he wore when I cooked him dinner, but in a different color. This time Rain is wearing a blue one.

I put down his things on the chair near his study area and walked towards his direction as I watch him gulp and fiddle with his fingers. I sat beside him and I can already smell the soft arousal in his scent. "U-uhm.. are you going to p-punish me now, P'Phayu?" Rain asked, shying away as he stuttered. I gave him a smirk in response before lifting his face with my fingers.

"Why? Are you scared, Nong?" I asked him back, teasing him as the blush on his cheeks grew redder.

"N-not scared, Phi. Just a little nervous." Rain replied making me chuckle.

"Don't be nervous, Nong. I don't bite.. unless.." I said, making him look at me with his doe eyes. 'Fuck, so cute.' I thought to myself as I observed Rain's facial features. 'Get your shit together, Yu.' I mentally smacked myself, stopping me from devouring the omega in front of me wholly.

"P-Phi doesn't bite unless..?" Rain asked, curiously tilting his head.

"..unless you want to, Sir Rain." I continued, smirking at him as I looked at him sharply.

"Stand up, Nong." I commanded as he shyly stood up in front of me. "I will be giving you two choices. First punishment, I will be spanking you and you will have to say 'Sorry, P'Phayu' every hit. As for the second one, I will be using a toy on you and you have to wear it until tomorrow. No questions asked. Now, choose." I said, crossing my arms and looking at Rain. He is now blushing furiously as he looked down on the floor. And here I am, trying so hard not to look at his exposed thighs and belly button. 'This boy will be the death of me.' I thought, shaking away all the other nasty thoughts that I have for the omega.

Rain looked at me before shyly saying, "I choose the first one, P-P'Phayu.."

I gave him a teasing look that only made him blush even more. "I can't hear you, Nong. How can I give you what you want if I can't understand what it is?" I saw him softly roll his eyes at me as I prevented myself from laughing.

"P'Phayu, Rain wants the first punishment, please. Please give Rain a s-spanking..." He replied, shyly. Rain's face is now as red as a tomato as he looked down at his feet, fiddling with them.

"Very well, then. Come here, sweet boy." I reached my hands to him as he came closer to me. "Lie on your stomach, here in my lap." I patted my lap as he hesitantly looked at me. "Don't keep me waiting, Rain. Or else, the number of spanks will be doubled." He bit his lip as he lied down on my lap while I'm sitting on the side of his bed.