- 81 -

POV: Craig Tucker

"So, what your saying is that I should propose when Tweek gets back from the bathroom. Is that what your saying?" I ask Stan on the phone, I shake my head at that thought not knowing if it's the most classy thing to do.

"You want to propose when he isn't expecting it, so when he gets back from the toilet that's when you surprise him with the ring. It will be perfect." Stan replies his voice filled with glee and I can almost hear him smiling on the other side.

"Fine, if you think he will like it then sure." I reply, I shrug my shoulders to myself just going with like a 'fuck it' attitude, "Thanks man, I will call you later after the deed is done."

"Don't say it like that, it sounds like you are about to murder someone," Stan laughs.

He shake my head at the idiot on the other line, "Goodbye dork."

"Talk to ya later dick," Stan replies before hanging up. I put my phone down on the vanity and stare at myself in the mirror, I am wearing a black tailored suit with a white dress shirt. I would call myself hot but my ego isn't that big.

I can feel my palms get sweaty as I fiddle with the ring box in my hand, everything has lead to this moment. Within the next few hours I may or may not have a fiancé and I can't help but be nervous. My breath becomes shaky, I try to control it but my mind and body refuse to let it go, everything rides on whether this will be a success or a dumpster fire and if it's the latter I will be back to square one... back to being alone.

"I can do this..." I say to myself in the mirror, I do not know whether I am lying to myself or not but I try my hardest to believe it.

***

POV: Tweek Tweak

"I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." I say preparing myself, I pace back and forwards along the hallway. I put headphones in and start to listen whatever song Spotify was playing next, this helps to calm my nerves but the lingering thought of rejection sticks in my mind like a plague.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, I pull it out with my shaking hands, 'Kenny' is displayed on the screen. I answer the phone and put it my ear.

"Are you ready, this is it." Kenny says to me, I shake my head and then realise he can't see me,

"No I'm not ready, I'm fucking scared." I say back, my voice a tad shaky with the rest of my body.

"There's nothing to be scared of, he loves you and you love him. This will go well, Trust me Tweek. Just follow the plan," Kenny replies.

"The plan? What was the fucking plan I already forgot. Oh no what if I fuck it up." I say in the state of a near panic attack, I breathe heavily into the phone and my starts to pick up as I practically jog back and forth.

"Tweek, calm." Kenny says, his voice full with authority, "All you have to do, is go to the bathroom when that song I told you about goes on and then you come Upto him from behind and get on one knee. See simple."

"But..."

"No buts, just do it and if he rejects you then so be it, he wouldn't be worth it. But luckily for you I know he going to say yes."