- 58 -

POV: Craig

My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, I'm nervous but on the surface I appear calm and ready. I go open my mouth but the words won't come out. I stare down the blonde tears ready to go on out.

"Tweek... I, what really happened...?" I stutter out, my voice low and nearly inaudible. He glances up at me from the table.

"I... I didn't want to kiss him. Never did... he like just threw himself onto me," Tweek explains staring at me with a sincerity I haven't seen in awhile.

I start to tear up, I suddenly start to laugh as  my gaze shifts to the wooden table. I stare at the grooves as I run my fingers along them trying to figure out what to say next because not a single thing comes to mind.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"What happened to me, I never cried. Like ever and now here I am. I think it's you, ever since I met you I seem to... I dont know," I say still snickering.

"That is called progress, you are showing more and more emotion. Which a big step," Tweek replies, "You are a better person because of it, you would normally have all your emotions bottled up but now you a better you..."

"That's really sweet... I saw it as a weakness not gonna lie," I say with a small grin.

"Its not a weakness to show emotion, trust me cause I am the most emotional prick on this earth," Tweek replies with a smile.

"You are a prick, I'll give you that," I snicker returning a short smile.

An unwelcomed silence overcomes us as the light rays of the sun drift through the window making our skin glow and glisten in the summer light. I lightly tap my fingers across the hard wooden tabletop in anticipation of what could happen next.

"I'm sorry," I finally say, the words escaping my mouth in a breathe of relief, the words feeling like a dream.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, your reaction was valid. I would do the exact same thing if I were in your shoes," Tweek replies still smiling, a contagious and sweet grin something that I know him too well for. The smile that makes you feel a whole plethora of different emotions at once. Happiness, Love and a sense of pure unfiltered joy fills my heart and mind just seeing his face in this way.

"The truth is... I like you so very much. Like so damn much, this whole thing is just a big ass mess and I want it to go back to normal." I say my voice clear, soft and full of a sincerity I didn't even know i could express.

"That is everything I want. Obviously it wont be exactly the same. They all probably hate me," Tweek snickers with an awkward 'well shit' expression plastered onto his normal pale face.

"They don't hate you Tweek, they aren't like that," I say rolling my eyes.

"So what are we?"

"Two hot studs?" I reply with a wink. He takes his turn in rolling his eyes but then turns to me with a serious look.

"Craig... like seriously?"

"I was being serious, but I want to give us another shot. Even if we take it slow," I say and Tweek nods along agreeing with the words leaving my lips.

"I know it will be hard to face them but I believe you, Clyde won't care, neither will Stan nor Token. I dont care what Kyle thinks. Its just Kenny you will have to deal with," I explain.

"Yeah," Tweek sighs his eyes prominently staring at the wood, examining each groove and pattern the table creates.

"Are you two ready to order?" The waitress asks interrupting our conversation and scaring the shit out me all at the same time.

"Not yet," We both say in complete unison.

We both lock eyes and smile, perhaps this will all be alright... I know, i know, I shouldn't be saying this but like everything went wrong only two weeks ago it can't happen again...

Okay I'm going to stop now before a meteor falls from the sky and kills us. But that wouldn't happen.

Fucking hell Craig... SHUT THE FUCK UP.

***