- 33 -

Last Day of School

POV: Craig Tucker

"So what have you got planned for the party Stan?" Kyle asks, he leans against the lockers his eyes completely locked onto Stan, I swear to god he likes him. Its pretty obvious but what do I know.

"I'm thinking we have a whole school party on the Saturday and then just us on the Sunday?" Stan suggests.

"That is an excellent idea," Kyle replies his eyes lighten up, I roll my eyes and grip my milkshake before taking a large drink from it. We decided to go skip instead of being in class, me, Kyle, Stan and Clyde. We didn't want Eric to come just incase he ate all the food before we entered the building.

"How about we go adventuring in the forest tonight?" Stan suggests, I look at him like he is an idiot because that is just a terrible idea.

"I like it," Kyle agrees, because he always agrees with his boyfriend. They're not together but they might aswell be.

"Why do you always make people go on these stupid as fuck things?" I ask glaring at them.

"What do you mean?" The other ravenette asks.

"The amount of shit that you have put us through is astronomical, do you two maybe think before you do these things. Like cmon," I say shaking my head.

"Your just cranky," Kyle retorts.

"You still owe me money when I had to give you all money for your amazing idea which lead to us getting deployed in a fucking foreign country!" I say getting angry at the two ignorant morons across from me.

"Hey guys, did I walk in at a wrong time," Tweek asks only now arriving out of thin air.

"No not at all Tweek, take a seat," I say gesturing to the small spot next to Clyde.

"No not at all Tweek, take a seat," Stan teases in a mocking tone.

"Fuck you," I say flipping him off.

"We all know you would rather fuck Tweek," Kyle retorts.

"And we all know how much you want to jump in Stans pants so do us a favour and shut the fuck up," I spit.

"Calm down Craig," Clyde says laughing.

"I am calm," I say.

"No your not," Tweek joins in before starting to talk to Clyde, Stan and Kyle start their own conversation leaving me to go on my phone like the introverted prick I am.

I open up snapchat and start to message people, anyone that would talk to me...

DMs between Kenny and Craig

Kenny: Sup

Craig: I'm bored. I'm kinda third wheeling two different couples

Kenny: that sucks bro

Kenny: do you wanna fuxk?

Craig: ur sick

Kenny: it was worth a shot

Craig: well u missed

Kenny: still you miss 100% of the shots u dont take

Craig: okay then Ghandi

Craig: entertain me

Kenny: wanna hear some gossip?

Craig: ofc spill the tea sis

Kenny: that's gay

Craig: oh please kys

Kenny: so word on the street is that Eric has a girlfriend

Craig: yes her name is McDonalds

Kenny: nice

Kenny: but get this, she is actually Stans sister Shelly XD

Craig: there no way 😂😂

Kenny: don't tell Stan

Craig: can I please?

Kenny: no u cannot

Craig: ur no fun

Kenny: anyway I gtg

Craig: k sis. Bye

***

A/n

Another filler chapter cause I dont know what I'm doing anymore.

Despite this I am trying to figure out the main story of the book soo ye.

Also this is my 2000 Reads special!!!
That is actually insane that this already that many. Thank you so much

Also I changed the name of the story soooooooo yea