- 15 -

POV: Craig Tucker

My feet drag through the inch deep snow, I put my hands deep into my pockets to keep them warm. This cold and blistering weather attacks my bare skin with each step I take.

I watch as flakes of snow fall to blanket the roads and footpaths making trouble for walkers and drivers alike.

My eyes glance up to my destination, I chose to walk for some dumbass reason. It is far too cold to be walking but I am not the smartest person in the world.

I walk up the few steps to Tweeks front door, i brush my knuckles against the hardwood door. I await a response from the blonde, I start to flick though my phone waiting but nothing comes.

I angrily open up Snapchat:

Craig: I'm fucking outside freezing my balls off

Tweek: oops omw

Craig: hurry up

Tweek: gimme a minute

Craig: I'm gonna die from hypothermia

Tweek: stop being a little bitch

Craig: fuck u

Tweek: no fuk u

Craig: nay fucka you

***

I look up from my phone at the sound of a lock turning, the blonde opens the door for me to enter. He laughs slightly as my eyes shoot daggers in his direction.

"Well are you going to stand there all day or are you gonna come in?" Tweek asks gesturing for me to enter.

I walk in and shove him slightly, he snickers and smiles before closing the door to seal in the heat. "To my room!" Tweek announces leading the way up the stairs.

I follow blindly to the blondes room, I enter his bedroom right behind him. I look around the small messy room, clothes are placed in piles all over the place that I can't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Tweek inquires with a raised eyebrow.

"Your room is a mess," I state shaking my head in disappointment, if my room was like this i would lose my goddamn mind.

"Its not that bad," He retorts with a pouted lip.

"Its not bad? Have you looked around. There is empty pizza boxes and rubbish everywhere, not to mention the stacks of clothing," I reply pointing towards various things in the room.

"Okay... I get it my room is messy. But I dont care right now, I just want to get ready for my date," Tweek explains.

I look away slightly disappointed, I sit on his unmade bed and look out at the clothes sprawled about all the place.

"So who is the lucky boy?" I ask trying to fill the silence while we look through clothes.

"Just a kid," He replies trying to avoid eye contact.

"I want a name," I say.

"Why do you need to know their name?" He asks glaring at me, I look away again breaking eye contact.

I shrug, "Just curious," I reply.

Tweek rolls his eyes and pulls out a tshirt from the pile. He holds it up to his chest and looks at me, "What about this?" He asks.

I shake my head and start rummaging through the clothes for something classy and good for him to wear. I find a navy blue button up shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Here try these," I say throwing them his way. He looks at the outfit and shrugs before moving into his ensuite bathroom to get changed.

He exits a few moments later and looks into a mirror leaning against his wall, he does a little spin and I gawk at him with my mouth open wide.

"So?" He asks noticing my stares, I blush and nod without a word.

He puts on shoes and does his hair, he looks fucking hot. Like Charli D'Amelio hot.

"Wow," was all I could say, he blushes slightly  and smiles to himself before stating he is ready for his date.

***

Craig: good luck on ur date

Tweek: thanks.

Tweek: also thank you for helping me pick out an outfit

Craig: ofc anytime.

Tweek: if u need help with anything, I'll be there

Craig: I'll keep that in mind

Craig: have fun and use protection

Tweek: thanks dad

Craig: I prefer daddy but I'll take it

Tweek: kinky

Craig: damn right it is

Tweek: into any other kinks?

Craig: no

Tweek: good.all the others are weird

Craig: all kinks are weird that's y they r called kinks

Tweek: oh ya

Tweek: he is here now. Ttyl

Craig: yeah. Bye.

***

A/N

I won't be doing much of the IRL stuff in this book only every now and again. For more important shit like these little interactions to show the crushes evolve into something more.