Chapter 3: Me?

As the duo left the ship Hector was still mind you heavily armed. Hector in his opinion liked  the scenery, reminded him of those pretty botanical gardens he would rarely visit.

He saw that is was quiet... too quiet for a school.

"Hey where's everybody?" Hector asked.
"School hasn't started yet. But it will in three days." Amber responded.

'Let's see here:
Young man with high intelligence, combat skills and very unpredictable mental health in a school for hunters to protect the innocent open in three weeks? Is she going to recruit me?'

Hector thought to himself as they were in front of a large tower.

"Damn this guy compensating for something huh?" Hector said out loud which Amber was a mix of surprised and shocked not expecting him to say that.

"Huh wha?! Why would you say that?!"

"Fuck you're right, I'm being paid by him." He responded which Amber then asked.

"Do you think before you speak? Or do you just say the first thing that pops in your mind?"

"That entirely depends on the situation and right now I just want my Lien and enjoy a nice vacation." Hector responded.

"Is that all why you hunted down Sion? Just so you can get rich?" Amber said as they stepped into the elevator.

Hector let out a low chuckle before saying,
"I do what I do because violence is always going to be something relevant."

As the elevator doors opened Hector stepped out completely ignoring the Amber who was looking at him with great concern who stayed at the elevator for a second longer.

She then knocked on the doors that opened revealing a glass floor and ceiling showing gears.

"I knew these guys were rich but fuck." Hector said to himself.
He looked at the end of the room to see the man himself, Ozpin and his sexy secretary Glynda Goodwitch.

"Hello, I'm assuming you're here to collect the bounty on Sion?" Ozpin said which Hector replied.

"Yes, Amber told me you could send the money to me without a problem... correct?"

"Not so fast." Glynda interjected. "We need some sort of identification first."

Hector looked at Glynda before turning back to Ozpin and said,
"Are you able to tranfer the money or not? I didn't exactly kill him out of the... kindness of my heart."

"Yes but atleast a name would help with the transfer." Ozpin answered before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Actually, according to section three subheading one: A person who eliminates a rogue Huntsmen or Huntress can just provide the account routing number." Hector shot back which the three grownups eyes widened except for Ozpin who lightly raised an eyebrow.
"So... here is the routing number." Hector said showing one of his scrolls.

"You can't-"
"He has a point, so I won't make a big deal out of it... however."

"However?" Hector said in a unamused voice lightly leaning foward.

"I would like to personally thank you for saving Amber from kidnappers." Ozpin replied as Glynda to her disapproval was sending the money.

"I've also been meaning to ask, how did you know that was an illusion?" Amber asked actually curious.

"The girl was doing to same motions the exact same way for a while and she didn't have a shadow. So naturally I shot it."
"And if it wasn't?" Glynda asked raising an eyebrow.