Chapter 8: Transport

After grabbing his things he soon went back to the small town where he was greeted by the cheifton who offered a room for free.

He was then asked to help with cleanup which to their surprise accepted it and quickly went to work.

He started gathering the bodies onto a car that was pulled by a snowmobile to later burn which had many worried glances.

Hector summed it up to them witnessing a in their eyes a kid doing something that is completely wrong.

But in his opinion, they were still paying him to do this.

But he nearly added to their horror by looting the bodies right then and there which he stopped himself before he actually started doing it.

He then went to the outskirts of the town where they couldn't see him loot the bodies and began to loot them before throwing them down on the snow and starting a fire.

As he did so he wondered about dust, yes fire dust was useless in his opinion but the gravity dust did intrigue him.

He remembered as a kid watching those superheroes running across building sideways or walking from the ceiling.

'Oh my god... I can defy the laws of physics like everyone else!'

Hector thought as he lit a match into the pile of bodies. As the bodies burned he wondered how could he defy physics but that's when he hit the side of his head.

Make some type of thing that could attach to his boots and allow the gravity to activate to allow him to climb walls but remembered one crucial thing:

If he wanted to activate the dust he needed a aura and since he didn't have aura he'd have to do it manually. As he was heading back to help the town a certain group of individuals were talking about him.

"Hello Ozpin, is there something you need?"

"Hello James, but no I don't need anything. But there is someone in Atlas who you should keep a eye on."

Ozpin replied while on a video call with Ironwood.

Ozpin then showed a image of Hector wearing his Vale outfit in a still image of him looking around while boarding a SDC ship.

"Yes, I have heard of the incident that happened on board."

"Oh? And what has the bounty hunter done?"

"While on board the S.S North Wind, when it was being robbed by the King of the Vytal Seas-"

"And he took care of him in his own way?" Ozpin interjected.

"If you count a blade going through his heart then yes. After he got paid for his bounty he got on a airbus to Mantle and disappeared. I have sent one of my Special Operatives to look for him. Though we haven't had much luck." Ironwood responded.

"He is quite the character isn't he?" Ozpin mused before taking a sip of his coffee.

"He most certainly is but it's a good thing he's only going after bounties and not a mercenary.
But have you had any luck finding this L.A?" Ironwood asked.

"No luck on our end and the other two Headmasters are still searching. But do try and contact me when you find him, don't arrest him though it will only cause him to run." Ozpin replied.

"Might I ask why? He's a dangerous person, Qrow saw someone his niece's age kill three people without hesitation. He even took down Sion, who killed around forty Huntsmen."

"Because, no doubt that she will want someone like him on her side." Ozpin replied which the general responded,

"Good point, I'll have my operatives observe him but not engage him."