Chapter 30: Discipline

"How could you let that happen?! Many people got hurt and nearly killed! Ozpin, we can't let him continue on like this!" Ironwood stated while in Ozpin's office with everyone except for Amber and Qrow.

"He doesn't do anything without... extensively planning it out. You've heard him when we least met." Glynda said..

"True so what exactly happened at the warehouse that led to last night's accident? It isn't like you to suddenly get innocent people hurt. So what changed." Ozpin asked.

"Nothing changed. As I said, I was spying on the White Fang. But I do have a question for Ironwood and his excuse of a military."

"Excuse me?" Ironwood said after being visibly upset.

"You heard me. How the hell did Torchwick acquire not one but several fucken Atlas mechs!"
Hector shouted.

"The White Fang have-"

"Yes! Look at this!"

Hector interrupted Glynda who was troubled to hear. Hector then showed several photos of Torchwick and Neo standing next the the Atlas mech.

"So you didn't tell us that you were robbed? Was it because you didn't want to be embarrassed? Or you didn't want to be outperformed by a fifteen year old?" Hector said which Ironwood quickly responded.

"I-It wasn't important at the time-"

"At the time?! So when is it a good time to tell us. Hey guys, I know we're supposed to be the most advanced kingdom in the world but my men were so stupid that we lost not one but several two story tall mechs that can level a fucken city block."

Hector said in dumbfoundedly which all eyes turned to Ironwood until Ozpin calmly asked.

"Is that true?"

There was a moment of silence before Ironwood could come up with an answer.
"Y-Yes. But now that we know that they're working in the southeast I can send a team of elite special operatives-"

"No! If anything, your men have proven both lacking and incompetent. Leave the professional to find them. Now about last night."
Ironwood winced at the comment before Hector continued.

"I can now confirm that the White Fang's more... devoted followers are at the southeast. More specifically Mount. Glen, where they are more than likely hiding out with the dust and the mechs."

"Sounds plausible but Mount Glen is a big city of rubble. Are you sure you're able to find it on your own?" Glynda asked which to much of everyone's surprise.

"I'll take a Huntsmen with extensive knowledge of the city. We will scout out the area to find their base. But if I find the opportunity to destroy them then I'll do it with or without approval."

"There it is." Glynda before shaking her head in disapproval.

"Torchwick's cane will be another fine addition to my collection. Alongside his little friend and maybe even Adam." Hector said which everyone gave a uneasy look except Ozpin who raised an eyebrow.

"What? At this point is it really surprising?"

"No but remembering your age it does take a person back a step or two." Ozpin said which Hector replied,

"Not my fault. Anyway I have a quick little question for you."

Ozpin then nodded letting him continue despite his cheery attitude.

"Who are these kids? Because they were the ones that made Torchwick run after him."

Hector then projected several photos that Ozpin and Glynda instantly recognized. Team RWBY alongside Sun and Neptune.