Chapter 39: Lesson Learned

"Hello there Bounty Hunter."

"...Adam Taurus..."

Hector said before popping his neck and standing back up and looked at Adam with a glare underneath his gas mask.

"You caused me alot of deaths... faunus deaths." Adam said unsheathing his sword.

Hector did the same with Sion's sword before replying,
"I think you mean radical terrorists but hey they're dead either way."

Adam then gritted his teeth before saying,

"I'm going to kill you then I'm going to show the world that the I killed the Mad Bounty Hunter of Remnant!"

Hector then held Sion's sword with both of his hands with the blade on his right side pointed straight up.
The other White Fang soldiers then began to step towards Hector before Adam shouted.

"No! He's mine!"

Then the White Fang soldiers lowered their weapons and backed away letting these two powerhouses go at each other.

Both circled one another watching and analyzing each other intently watching and waiting for the other to strike. This went on for a few moments before Hector feeling the lust for a fight leaped foward with a overhead attack which Adam promptly blocked.

Hector then tried to kick Adam in the stomach but Adam blocked the kick with his arm before kicking Hector in the stomach making him tumble back.

"Oof!" Hector grunted as he activated his gas mask's air filter. Feeling his lungs getting a second wind Hector then put away Sion's sword away which prompted Adam to rush towards the bounty hunter who then used his air boosters to get airborne and whipped out his revolver and began to shoot.

Firing three shots Adam blocked the first but was shot in the stomach and left shoulder.

'Oh shit he's actually good!' Hector thought worriedly since virtually no one has been able to block a bullet.
However Hector noted that if he made his shots more unpredictable by shooting him in rapid succession then he'd have a better chance at surviving.
Gritting his teeth in pain after getting shot Adam then yelled.

"I'm going to make you pay for all the death and suffering you have caused to the faunus!"

Landing on a nearby stack if boxes Hector replied,
"To the Faunus or just the White Fang?"

Adam then jumped up to Hector with an overhead strike but jumping up Hector used both of his air boosters to launch Adam back. Landing on his feet on a the ground he saw the bounty hunter put away his revolver and take out a somewhat large shotgun.

"You mercilessly killed the Smiler in Mistral along with his fleet without hesitation!" Adam barked at Hector who then shot at Adam which one shot missed but another hit his knee.

Falling back another round whizzed by his side before he took cover behind a large concrete pillar.

"I gave him an option to leave! I told him that he could take the dust as long as he left the people alone. He didn't so I killed him!" Hector replied before throwing a grenade near the pillar.

Eyes widening behind his mask Adam then quickly jumped towards another pillar for cover. When the grenade went off it destroyed everything within its blast radius.

Adam looked up to see the guards that weren't knocked out helping their fellow White Fang brothers and sisters.

"Go and get them back to our safehouse!" Adam ordered before adding.
"The bounty hunter won't leave this place alive."