Chapter 10: Motion

The air was tense for god knows how long as both parties watched each other intensely.

Hector then broke the silence by saying while getting up from the stall.

"If you're not willing to cooperate then I guess I'll take my business-"

"Wait!" Rider said reaching his arm out and saying.

"If we're going to sell her out we ain't gonna stick around for you when you're out to get her. Not that it'll be easy."

To further their trust in him and to make things go even smoother he lied saying.

"I know, fifty thousand Lien and a ship that can get you to Vale with little no to no problem from there you and your comrades can do what you wish."

The group of five looked at one another surprised and looked at the stranger wondering who the hell he was.

"W-Who are you?" Rider said before Hector looked into Rider and said,

"Someone who you do not want to make an enemy out of. Now, the sooner you get me what I want, you will get what you want."

"I'll get in c-contact with one of Owl's squad mates." Rider said before heading towards the back.

LINEBREAK

In Mantle's eastern district Robyn Hill and two of her trusted friends, Fiona Thyme and Joanna Greenleaf.
They were heading towards the town that sent a distress signal over a month ago. They've been trying to reach them but were constantly held up with the other problems Mantle was facing.

As they reached the town they noticed no thugs or such. So when they reached the center of the town by snowmobile they were greeted by glares by the locals.

They saw some of the townspeople doing pushups, situps, and even using guns on snowmen as target practice.

"Did... they take care of the problem themselves?" Fiona asked which then a young man said.

"What are Huntresses doing here?" The young man said, the same one Hector yelled at.

"We came to answer your distress call." Robyn answered which the boy scoffed and said.

"Don't you think you're a little too late?"

"Okay kid, listen I know we didn't come right away but-"

"Ben! Who are these- oh Huntresses." The cheifton said unamused.

After Hector saved them he helped them organize a stronger defense and even how to properly fight in the frozen terrain he had earned the respect of people despite his rather ruthless tactics.

"I think it would be better if we talk about it in my office." The cheifton said before turning his attention to Ben.

"Oh and Ben, please remember what the  bounty hunter told to train with controlling your recoil. A bullet whizzed passed my window."

Ben then turned a bit red before scratching the back of his head before apologizing and going back to the firing range.

"Bounty hunter? You think bounty hunters freed them?" Joanna asked which Robyn replied, "We're about to find out."

As they entered his office he took a seat and said,
"Please, take a seat."

The Huntresses nodded before Robyn and Fiona took a seat while Joanna stood next to Robyn. They were themselves curious to see who took the job, around thirty thugs and wondered of it was someone other than a Huntsmen since the cheifton seemed a bit nervous.
"So cheifton, who helped your town." Robyn asked before he answered,