Chapter 35: Finding the Train to Hell

During the rest of the weekend Hector was busy placing grenades under and tracks and connecting them all to a piece of string that was set up high enough that the train would set it off but not a person if they sent someone to scout ahead.

He was at basically the back of Beacon with Traya. To much of his dismay Neo texted him saying that the way leading to Vale to the hideout was being under heavy watch after Cinder's encounter with him which meant more security.

Now since security was doubled he had to take the long way which meant traveling through the city... with team RWBY and a coffee addicted history teacher whom was currently checking his backpack and was dressed like he was going on a safari.

"Water check! Bandages check! MREs check!" The crazy green haired Dr. Oobleck listed off before Hector looked at Traya and said,

"You're lucky you're not going." Which Traya replied,
"He's not a total whack job but does have a deep understanding on society past the coffee addiction he's actually well educated."

"Whaaat? Traya is... talking highly about someone?" Hector said sarcastically before Hector stepped back upon seeing Traya slightly move her right hand.

"Bounty Hunter I assume you're ready for the upcoming mission?" Dr. Oobleck asked Hector.

Oobleck had his own opinions about the Bounty Hunter. Unlike most people Oobleck was genuinely interested in what drives the bounty hunter to do what he does. What was the motive? Was it for the money? Did he get satisfaction from his bounties? Or was there something more to it that only he understood?

"Yes. Where's team RWBY? They're already late." Hector said with a hint of venom in his voice.

"They'll be here but when I'm not sure. However please do keep in mind that they are still young and learning." Oobleck said which Hector replied,

"Might I remind you that we're hunting terrorists. I'm two years younger than them and yet you don't see me being late."

To Oobleck's surprise Traya said,
"Patience. It's only been a two minutes-"

"Sorry we're late!"

The three then turned around to see team RWBY walking towards them with Ruby leading the way.

However Weiss stopped in her tracks and looked at Traya with eyes that were wide as dinner plates.

"Uh Weiss?" Yang said before Ruby waved her hand in front of Weiss's face. Ruby then looked between Weiss and Traya and asked,

"Um... do you know her?"

Weiss then snapped her head at Ruby which made her jump back a bit before Weiss said,

"Know her? Who doesn't?!"

"I don't." Yang said which Blake responded,
"That's Traya or more popularly known among sword wielders as She Who Wields Three for being one of the best swordswoman of her era if not of all time."

"Oh... that's neat." Yang said with a smile before Weiss interjected by going to Traya and saying,

"I apologize for my teammates lack of knowledge but I must say it is a honor to meet you."

Traya stayed quiet until she asked,
"Are you going to be shadowing us?"

"Of course not! I have better things to do than babysit a bunch of children. Professor Oobleck will accompany you." Traya said which then Yang said,

"So what are you doing here?"

Then the team then looks between Hector and Traya for a bit before Hector says,