Chapter 31: Unlikely Evening

In the outskirts of Vale...

"Pinche Ozpin!" Fucken Ozpin!

Hector yelled before throwing a rock at a tree for the move Ozpin made. He told him that he would scold the team not work with them!

Hector was using a dirt bike he bought to trail a large truck that came from a White Fang stronghold. However as soon as they turned the corner near a old abandoned parking lot several stories high it would seemingly disappear.

"Shit they're actually thinking now."

Hector whispered to himself before tailing back but as he sped by a broken section of the wall before a thin string of rope hit his face which resulted in him falling off while the bike continued on before crashing into a tree.

As he looked up there was Roman's sidekick, Neopolitan.

"Neopolitan, wondering when I was going to finally meet Torchwick's litttle sidekick." Hector said getting ready to draw his revolver.

She squinted her eyes before sticking out her tongue and then raising up her hands while her left one slowly pulled something from one of her pockets.

Taking out her scroll she typed out,

I just want to talk.

"You want to talk? You don't seem much of a conversationalist." Hector said which Neo flipped him off before

Neo typed out,

Me and Roman want to make a deal with you.

"It must be a pretty good one for Roman to be the one reaching out. Especially since the bounty on his head is worth three million Lien." Hector said calmly yet with a quiet and threatening tone.

Let's just say our "Employer" isn't too happy about your prences since our contacts are too afraid to make a move since they think you'll end up stabbing them with the sword of yours.

"Aw you flatter me but really what does this have to do with me? Instead of the obvious?"

Neo rolled her eyes before typing out.

Two things:

One: You're one sadistic kid, which I respect you for but our Employer also wants to hire you.

Two: If you're against her then I consider you better prepare. Me and Roman can fight but she's on a different level.

Three: If I tell you what's gonna happen before she puts her plans and she's dead then I want Roman and me want to be pardoned... or given a head start atleast.

This all sounded good... too good. But Hector noted it was a she so Hector then asked,

"You still have to explain why you're stabbing your Employer in back? Pay isn't good enough? Or is it more... personal?"

We both, we both know what happens to pawns when they've served their purpose. We're just looking after ourselves. Plus for all the trouble and heat we're getting the pay should be alot higher since we're bleeding Vale from it's dust.

Hector then stood their contemplating his options.
If he just killed her here and now then Roman would definitely get very angry and he wouldn't care about the pay or danger. But then if he accepted then he'd have insider information about who's running the show.

But then she could lead him into a trap... but then again he could feel the worry behind the text saying that their employer will kill them once she's done with them. It was something too familiar for Hector. So Hector then said to the ice cream lady.