Chapter 22: Travel

The White Fang commander looked at the side of the air ship and asked one of his soldiers.

"I want a report on how teams Bravo and Charlie are doing."

"Yes sir. Bravo and Charlie, update on your progress."

"This is team leader Bravo, we're taking heavy hits! We need reinforcements!"

"Copy that Charlie-"

"This is team leader Bravo! The Bounty Hunter's targeting our-

*BANG *BANG *BOOM

"WE'RE GOING DOWN, I REPEAT WE'RE-"

Before the operator could tell her commander what had happened, a huge flame erupted from behind the commercial air ship and lost connection to Bravo.

"What happened?!" The commander yelled before looking back out the window and the operator responding,

"We lost one of our ships sir!"

Without saying a word he left the comfort of his ship and used his chain and hook to get to the commercial ship and face the Bounty Hunter.

Meanwhile Hector was sticking another fire dust crystal near the engine where there was wood before using his air boosters to head back into the commercial air ship.
As he took out his revolver he heard the commander yell at him.

"Bounty Hunter!"

Hector turned to his right while still aiming his revolver at the crystal before the commander tried to intimidate him.

"If you shoot that air ship then you're-!!!"

*BANG

"Oops." Hector said with a tilted head as the air ship's engines began to explode, sending the crew to a fiery death.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" He yelled in anger as he threw his hook at him.
Hector then dodged it and yelled,

"You missed- FUCK!" He didn't realize it but the hook latched on to a piece of broken wood and when the Smiler pulled on his chain the piece of wood his the side of his arm.

"You should've just left Bounty Hunter."

"And miss getting another trophy?" Hector replied while rubbing his arm.

The two were then locked in a fight of agility and reaction time. With both sides at a stalemate. The Smiler flicking his chain and hook and throwing the occasional kick and punch while Hector used his sword to deflect the hook and dodged or blocked said punches and kicks.

Meanwhile from inside the control room the operators and from the commanding ship that was now on the side that the two ships were saw the fight in awe.

As the two let their weapons collide both stood there panting somewhat.

"You're a good fighter. I give you that." The Smiler said while readying his chain.

"I would say the same but you have it to actually hook me." Hector mocked trying to get him to attack which happened.

Gritting his teeth behind his mask, The Smiler then swung his chain and hook un a upward throw which Hector then countered with him barrel rolling to the side while letting go of his shotgun.

Using his left arm bracer's rope he sent it towards the Smiler's arm, wrapping it up which he then said.

"You're too weak!"

"Maybe but I am smarter." Hector said which earned a raised eyebrow but then his body began to spark as he screamed.

While being electrocuted he leaned in for his shotgun and shot a single round which was more than enough to blast the side of Smiler's side open.