Chapter 22: MY

"Have fun with the little cutie while you two are there!" Aika hugged Tricia.

"Thank you for helping look out for Lola." Jayden appreciated that the Robredos were going to check on Lola while he and Tricia were away.

"We're all family, it's nothing." Atty Leni assured.

"Call us when you meet Kaela!" Jill reminded Tricia.

"You've repeated yourself 5 times, bunso."  Tricia made a face at Jill's nagging.

"Shoo and go enjoy your holiday. Take care of Patty and make sure she doesn't overload on caffeine." Aika teased her sister as she sent them into the departure gate. Tricia sent her sister a pout before leaving.

"You heard that? No coffee." Jayden chuckled.

"Ate said no overloading, not no coffee." Tricia retorted.

"Ok, ok...why don't you go grab a seat and I'll order coffee." Jayden gave in.

"That's more like it." Tricia grinned.

"Catch some sleep, I'll wake you up when we land." Jayden noticed that Tricia was dozing off. She had just finished her last 72 hour shift for the year and was beat.

"Hmmm..." Tricia instinctively leaned on Jayden with a soft murmur.

"Welcome to Kuala Lumpur International Airport..." The captain announced as the plane taxied.

"We're here, Trish..." Jayden whispered to Tricia, who woke up immediately.

"Are we heading to the hotel first?" Tricia asked as they walked out of baggage claim.

"We'll go to Kaela's kindergarten right after we drop our bags." Jayden chuckled, knowing how much Tricia wanted to see Kaela.

"We have her for the day right?" Tricia asked excitedly.

"Yep, the Sister in charge gave us permission to take her out today." Jayden grinned.

"Let's go quickly then!" Tricia dragged Jayden along.

"Kaela doesn't get out of kindergarten until 1pm!" Jayden chuckled.

"Do you think we should have told her before coming? What if she gets too shocked?" Tricia and Jayden were standing in front of Kaela's kindergarten.

"Well, the Sister said would be nice to give her a surprise..." Jayden hesitated.

"Uh, too late to think now..." Tricia pointed at the small figure coming out of the kindergarten. Kaela was walking with her head down and didn't see Tricia and Jayden.

"Hi, I'm looking for a Ms Kaela?" Jayden knelt in front of Kaela to get her attention. The girl looked up and stared at Tricia and Jayden wide-eyed.

"Can I get a hug, cutie?" Tricia bent down as well.

"TRISHIE! JAYDIE!" Kaela broke out into a smile as she ran straight into Tricia's embrace.

"We missed you, cutie." Tricia smiled as Kaela snuggled into her hug.

"I missed you too...I thought you guys weren't coming..." Kaela pouted.

"Trish and I always keep our promises to you, cutie. Anyways, what got our cutie so upset?" Jayden wondered.

"We're having a family day in school tomorrow..." Kaela reached over to Jayden's embrace.

"Fanily day?" Tricia raised an eyebrow.

"All my friends are bringing their Mummies and Daddies but I don't have a Mummy or a Daddy..." Kaela buried her head into Jayden's neck.

"You have me and Jayden. We can go with you tomorrow." Tricia brushed Kaela's hair to the side to see her face.