1

💘🤰🏽: voice message;"Momma I miss you!"

💘🤰🏽: voice message;
"Momma I miss you!"

I smiled, replying with a voice message as well. "I miss you too baby! I can't wait to see you."

She sent another one that was attached to a picture of her in the mirror and I laughed at how much this girl was like her mommy.

"Mommy dress me today and she let me wear my sandals you bought me!" She squealed into the mic and I decided to facetime her since she had her mommas phone

She answered and laughed at her already being extra.

"MOMMA!"

"Girl put yo tongue back in yo mouth!"

She smiled, "Momma I eat a airhead!"

"Where your mommy at girl?"

She got up, walking with the phone in her hand. "Mommy just wash me hair now she washing hers."

She walked into the bathroom and Onika was bent over the tub. "Who you on the phone with little girl?" I heard her voice.

"She's on the phone with her momma!"

Zari put the phone down and I saw her reach into Onikas hair. "I help you mommy." She doesn't know how lucky she is when it comes to Onika. Can't nobody else just touch her hair like that. She only lets Moin and her mom in that hair.

"Bey what you doing today?"

"Not much, why? You miss me?"

She chuckled, "Girl no. Riley's birthday is coming up and you know how she's paying for my car repair right?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Even though I told you I'd handle it."

"Okay but you're not my girlfriend, she is and she wanted to pay for it."

"Mhm, yeah. what else?"

"I need you to take me to get her gift."

I laughed, "Are you crazy? Why would I even do that?"

"Because you're my friend and you love me?"

"I'm your friend and I love you but I also miss fucking you and you literally had my baby." I couldn't have been the best option.