8

"Mommy!"  Zari came running into the room, scaring the hell outta me

"Mommy!" Zari came running into the room, scaring the hell outta me.

"Girl what?"

"Grandpa outside!" She was bouncing her knees and pulling me so I could open the door.

I groaned, "Go open the door Moina. I have to put on some pants."

She ran off and I quickly got dressed before going down there too. Zari screamed loudly, jumping up, "Zoeyyy!" She hugged the little girl that my father was with and I smiled.

"Hey daddy." I won't lie, I've forgiven him over the years. He was my dad at the end of the day, he literally would kill for me.

He hugged me, picking me up a bit and I laughed, "Hey tiny! You see your hair? I like it this way more."

My eyes rolled, "You say that every time I wear my natural hair out."

"Because you're more beautiful natural."

I waved him off, looking down at the two girls in front of me. "Hiii! What's your name gorgeous?" I asked the girl, squatting to their heights.

She was so shy, leaning her head on Azaris shoulder. Her dimples popped out and I raised my brow. Im started to see the resemblance. I glared up at my father, "This Kianna daughter?"

"Onika-"

I stood up, "Dad why the fuck do you have her around me? Do you not know she still has that restraining order against me?"

"I just wanted her to meet her auntie."

I mugged him harder, "Don't piss me off today."

"Mommy she's nice! She my bestfriend!"

I look down at Zari, "Be quiet." She stomped her foot, glaring at me the same way I did her and my brow raised.

"Little girl don't test me."

She huffed, grabbing the girls arm and getting ready to drag her more into my house and I immediately stopped that. "No. Dad, take her somewhere else. She can not be here." I am not going to jail behind my dumb ass father and his dumb ass daughter.

He huffed, grabbing the girl and picking her up. "She did nothing."

"Does her mother knows she's here?"

"Of course not-"

"I like Auntie Ki." Azari suddenly said, looking up at the both of us and I swear the look I gave my father could've killed him.

"You had her around Kianna?!"

"Onika that's her aunt!"

"You had that bitch around my child!?" My voice only raised and he shook his head. Kiannas daughter was looking at me weirdly, probably because I just called her momma a bitch but either way, she had to get up outta here.