4

Bey grabbed my arm, turning me a certain way and I just knew she was looking at my ass tat

Bey grabbed my arm, turning me a certain way and I just knew she was looking at my ass tat. "Damn, your bitch not mad my name right here?"

"Call her out her name again."

"Sorry baby. Your girlfriend not mad my name right there?"

I shrugged, stepping back from her. "I'm getting it covered soon so it doesn't matter."

She hummed, sitting up with her champagne in her hand. It was just us out here in this pool, Zari was knocked clean out. Thank god.

Bey and I had a good amount to drink, but she was very much more tipsier than me.

"What you gon get over it?"

I smirked, "Ima cross your name out and write no love over it."

She laughed, covering her mouth, "You would be so damn lame for that."

"I'm already lame for getting your name tatted. Why'd you let me do that?"

"I didn't even know you did. You're lucky I didn't suggest you getting a B where your wedding ring should be while you still liked me."

"Oh thank god you didn't. I would've cut off my damn finger."

"Stop acting like i'm so bad. You know you still love me."

"Yeah, cause you're my baby momma."

She chuckled, "If anything, you're my baby momma."

"Bey I could embarrass you right now."

Her hands went up in a defensive posture. "Oh, I know you can." She came to me, since I was sitting on the edge of the pool and put her bottle down. "You look very beautiful tonight."

"Thank you." I watched her intently. "You good?"

She nodded with a hum. I thought she'd do too much but instead she turned so the back of her head was between my legs. We could literally see the city lit up from where we were and it was a pretty view.

"Can you just play in my hair? I miss when you used to do that."

"Fine, but please don't try anything."

"I won't I just want you to mess with my hair." I nodded, taking her hair out the bun and rubbing her scalp. I love Beys hair.

"So how's life been going?" She asked suddenly.

"It's been going really good. I'm really happy."

"Does your girlfriend treat my baby right?"

I grinned, "She really does. Riley just treats everyone right. I know y'all would get along well, besides me being in the middle of it."

"We probably would, it's just the fact that I'm still in love with her girl that might turn us left."

"Stop saying that Bey."