13

Literally just as Bey left, my phone started ringing and it was fucking Riley

Literally just as Bey left, my phone started ringing and it was fucking Riley. I sat there until the phone call declined, staring at the screen.

I knew I was going to have to have to eventually talk to her and I also knew I'd have to explain why I didn't answer the phone.

She called again, and again until I did answer and it was windy, sounding like she was moving outside. "Hello!?" She yelled over the wind.

"Hi, Riley. I just woke up." I hoarse my voice, just to make it a bit more believable.

"I'm about to come over there! I'm pissed off right now!"

I scrunched my face up, more in confusion than frustration. I didn't want to snitch on myself, "What's wrong?"

"You fought a bitch last night! Why didn't you tell me!?"

I sighed, looking up at god. "How do you know? I didn't want you upset with me."

"That video is all over the internet. You better stay your ass in that house." She groaned, "You can't do shit like this Onika. You didn't even tell me or anything. Are you okay? She hit you real hard in that video."

"Yeah I'm fine. My head hurts a little but it was nothing. That bitch do hit hard though."

She chuckled but I knew she was shaking her head, mostly disappointed in me. Riley knew everything. She knew I was trying not to get into any more altercations, since it might risk me being sent to jail for real this time.

But the bitch had it coming.

"Yeah but you got her ass good. Let's just pray she isn't like, dead or anything."

"God bless that bitches soul if she is."

"Don't say that Onika." I shrugged, not saying anything. "I'll be there in a few minutes." She hung up and I groaned, getting up to check every single inch of this house, for anything that could've belonged to Beyoncé.

She said I had until the end of this week and that really slapped me with reality. God knows I love Riley, I really do but it has always been something about Beyoncé.

I feel like if Beyoncé hadn't lied and basically cheated, our whole relationship, this would've been an easy decision but right now it wasn't.

Any sane person would go to Riley, Who wouldn't?

But damn, Bey was a walking temptation, even before she came back around. I know for a fact, if Bey hadn't distanced herself away from me and she never gave up, at some point, I would've BEEN back with her.

I seriously hoped she learned her lesson though. Not even just for me, because honestly, I might not take her back. I want to, but she's a cheater. She is. And I don't know if I can go through that again.

And I know I can't really talk right now. Actually- "Onika!"

"I'm up here!"

I heard her running up the steps and looked around my room one more time before sitting down.