21

Wrapping Onikas hair in my hand, I pulled her head up, pounding into her below

Wrapping Onikas hair in my hand, I pulled her head up, pounding into her below. "Fuck!" She cried out, reaching behind herself to push at my hip.

"You wanted this baby." I grasped her waist, holding her still.

Her mouth hung up and she squeezed around me, causing my dick to tense up inside of her. "Damn, Tiny." I moaned out, letting her hair go, now holding her waist with two hands.

I bent my knees a tiny bit, digging deeper inside of her and she finally yelled out, catching her voice. "Oh my goddd!" She moaned out.

She continued to squeeze around me and soon she came on my dick, moaning out shaky moans while I held her up. My hips continued their rough thrust into her and she shook, reaching to grab my wrist. "Beyoncé! I'm sorry!"

I bit my lip, "Why're you apologizing mama?" I asked, wrapping a hand around her neck. Kissing her cheek, I continued stroking her, slowing down when her eyes finally landed on me.

She stared into my eyes with her low lust-filled orbs, biting her lip while I worked her from below. I smiled at how perfect she looked with my dick inside of her and at how good she felt wrapped around me.

"Damn, baby." Onika moaned, leaning towards me and kissing me. She opened my mouth with her tongue, forcing me to keep up with her sloppy kisses that had her oozing down my thighs.

I came, slowing down my strokes.

She pulled away from the kiss, biting my lip. "Don't stop, Beyoncé." She said with the most seductive tone.

I let my kids roam her walls, not stopping my strokes until she soon came on me again. We both fell out on the bed and Onika turned to her side, squeezing her legs shut with her hands between them.

She was breathing hard and her eyes were shut, "My god." She whispered to herself and I laughed lowly.

Pulling her into me, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "You want me to make us a bath?"

She shook her head, "Let's just shower and come back in the bed and cuddle."

I nodded, trying to get up but she pushed me back down. "In five minutes. I can't move right now."

"You can move Tiny." I chuckled.

"I don't want to. I'm worn the fuck out." She huffed, stuffing her face into my neck.

I gave her a few minutes before getting up and taking our shower. As soon as we got back in the bed, we were knocked out, still naked, and wrapped up around each other.

When we woke up, Onikas phone was going off on the floor. None of us wanted to move but when it started ringing again, I groaned. Leaning down, I picked up her phone and saw Robyn calling.

My eyes rolled. I know she's with her wife and it's always these two waking us up. Unfortunately, they have my daughter.

I shook Onika and she opened her eyes with a mug, "Stop."