3

"Beyoncé! Stop drowning her like that!" I squatted on the side of the pool, slapping Beys arm

"Beyoncé! Stop drowning her like that!" I squatted on the side of the pool, slapping Beys arm. They both were having a good time, I was just scared. They play so damn rough.

"We're just having fun! Come in the pool!" Bey rented an airbnb for the two little days we stayed here. She just loves to spend money. We could've got a hotel room.

I kicked off my slippers and sat on the side. The water was actually warm. "Come mama." I reached for Zari and she came to me with her swimming gear on.

I was not playing with this deep ass pool when it came to my baby. I sat her in my lap and she got me all wet, wrapping her arms around my leg. "Come in mommy!"

Just as I was about to respond, I felt Bey grab my ankles. I groaned, sitting Zari to the side. "Bey you better no- AHH!" She pulled me and my entire body went under water.

I felt her arms around me before I came back up and I groaned. "You're fucking annoying!"

She swung me around, "Have fun with us. You know this water feels good."

When I realized my feet could touch the floor, I pushed her back. "I should drown your stupid ass."

Zari screamed, catching both of our attention. She was coming down the slide. I didn't even see her until she screamed.

I was actually have fun with both of they bad asses. When I started to feel light headed from Bey constantly throwing me around, I got out the pool and wrapped my towel around me, sitting on this stool.

They looked like they weren't getting out no time soon but it was fine. Zari will be worn out after. She won't be up for god knows how long. 

"Y'all hungry?" There was food in the fridge and I could definitely find a good meal to make.

"YES!"

I chuckled, drying off before going inside. My phone started ringing and it was Moin, I answered real quick.

She stuck her tongue out, "Hey bitch."

"You're getting too damn old to be sticking your tongue out."

"Shut up. I miss you."

I grinned, "I miss you too. Where's my god baby?"

Her eyes rolled and she got up, "Her bad ass not here. I made Rob drop her and Josie off by her moms house. She broke her damn ipad and tried to hide it in the fucking dryer! Almost made me burn the house down!" She stressed. "But look, Robs right here." She turned the camera and Robyn was in the kitchen.

She looked up, squinting her eyes until she saw me. "HEYY TINY!"

I chuckled, "You always remind me of my young years with that name."

"Bitch we not that old. You've been Tiny forever."

"Maybe if I was around my family more, I'd still be used to that name." But them niggas have weird all through their damn blood.