12

"Bitch! Stop!" I had to push Bey back by my ass

"Bitch! Stop!" I had to push Bey back by my ass. I let her get behind me once, now she just won't quit. I can't say I'm fully complaining though.

I saw her friends as soon as I got here, but no Beyonce. I'm real happy she's here, that just made my night. She ain't leave my side once, this shit was fun. It felt just like old times.

I'll admit and say I'm a party girl, Riley isn't. She'll never come out with me, nobody even knows who she is to me for real. Except for people i'm close to.

"Stop pushing that ass all on me. You know I don't care about your bitch." Bey gritted into my ear, pulling me right back onto her hard by my hips.

We started dancing to the Brent playing on the loud speakers and I held my drink, using my free hand to hold the back of her neck. "So why bring her up?"

"Why you even with her anymore?" She fired back.

I turned my head to her, and talked in her face. She was so close, I couldn't possibly give us space. "What you mean? You're the one I'm not posed to be with. Dumb ass lightskin bitch." I mugged.

She grabbed my jaw, "You're drunk. I'm ready to fuck."

"I wanted to ask a while ago but I didn't wanna piss you off." I turned to her fully, leaning on her chest. "I gotta say bye to my friends. We can go to my place? I can't go to yours."

"Why you can't come to mine?"

"Bitch Riley got my location."

Beyoncé bent down a bit, her jaw clenched a bit. "Onika what the fuck is she gonna do to me? Like what?"

"It's not that. She's still my girlfriend."

"Okay and what will she do to you? I'll fucking kill her."

"Why you gotta be so violent?" I scolded.

She took a step back from me, raising her brow. "Are you talking?"

"Shut up."

"Go to your friends Onika. Ima go say bye to Naii." She waved me off, walking away, obviously over my ass and I laughed, making my way to my girls that weren't far. They were watching me since I got to Bey, probably gossiping.

Because of them, I now hate lesbian married couples as friends. But I just love them so muchhhh.

"Oh bitch I'm telling Riley." Moin spoke first of course, waving her index finger left to right.

"I didn't tell y'all ?" I chuckled.

"Tell us what!?" They both said at the same time, causing all of us to giggle.

"I'm about to leave with herrrr."

"You're really cheating on your Riley that you love so much?"

"Shut up. Y'all have done way worse for each other."