6

Onika stared at Zari and I knew she was counting down from ten

Onika stared at Zari and I knew she was counting down from ten. She was throwing a complete tantrum right now, since we were leaving Dallas. She just didn't want to go.

"Azari, let's go. Now."

She only got louder and when Onika started walking towards her, she dropped to the ground. "MOMMY I NO WAN-" Onika snatched her up off that ground quick and I just watched from the car.

Nic glared the whole time, opening the back seat and forcing Zari to sit down. She pointed into her face, "I dare you to scream at me one more time little girl. You got one more damn time to open that mouth and yell." She gritted out.

At least it shut Zari up but she was still crying. I mean I get it, we were having fun here but she was losing me with this random tantrum.

Onika shut her door, going back into the house for something and Zari took a deep breath. She looked at me, reaching her arms out and I shook my head. "Nuh uh. You gotta listen baby."

She sniffled, "I don't wanna go yet momma."

"I know but you still can't yell at your mommy."

She nodded sadly, covering her face and I just handed her the ipad with my headphones. "You want mcdonald's?" That'll definitely make her feel better.

She nodded again, the same sad way and I chuckled lowly. "Okay baby. Just be nice to mommy when she comes back." And just like that, she was on her way back out here.

She got into the car, slamming the door and the attitude was clear as day. She smelled a bit like weed though.

I put my hand on her thigh and she slapped it off with a quickness. "Don't touch me Beyonce."

"Talk to Moina. She's sad."

Onika looked back, seeing the pout on her face and waved her hand in the air. "Hurry up and drive. She just pissed me off."

Zari started crying all over again, "I'm sorryyy!"

Onika sighed and decided to climb her way into the back seat, pulling Zari out of her seat and sitting her on her lap.

"Are you tired Moina?"

She shook her head, but it was all in her eyes. Onika just nodded, laying Zaris head down on her chest and rubbing her back.

Azari was out soon, for sure.

Maybe 20 minutes into the ride, Onika put her back in her car seat and climbed back to the front, ass all in my face.

I slapped it and she quickly sat down. Like expected, she slapped the back of my head. "Stop doing shit Beyoncé!"

"I'm sorry. It was just in my face."

"You stay in my face all the damn time. Do I slap you?"

I smiled, "Sometimes."

She waved me off, "When we get back to Houston, I hope you actually still talk to me. I had a lot of fun."