5

"Just make sure she has all her stuff Bey

"Just make sure she has all her stuff Bey."

I scolded Onika, "We aren't even leaving yet."

"Okay but we're leaving tomorrow morning. Just have her shit together now so you won't have to rush. I'm going to double check and she better have all her shit, down to her toys. I'm not playing."

I nodded, "You should give me a kiss so I really know you're not playing."

She gagged, "Uh! No!"

I shrugged, "Okay so I'm not taking you serious. ZARII! You wanna go in the pool!?"

She came running in, "Yess! I get my bathing suit!" She ran into Onikas bathroom and she glared at me.

"I'm just kidding baby. I'll have her stuff together as soon as we get out that pool. I'll even wash her bathing suit."

She grinned with closed lips, "Thank you baby stud."

"I'd still like that kiss though."

She came to me and I honestly thought she would slap me away but she kissed my cheek, "Now leave me alone."

I smiled, going to help Zari put on her bathing suit before going to do the same. We were matching today since I saw I had shorts that were the same color as her swim suit.

She tried getting into the pool without her swim gear and I stopped her, "Come here little girl!"

"I don't need it momma! I can swim!"

"Not without these you can't. Come here."

She came to me and put on all her floaties. I have no idea why Zari likes to play like her mother won't beat my ass when it comes down to her.

After I put on her stuff, I picked her up and threw her in the pool. I thought we were safe until I heard Onika yell and the slide door get snatched open.

She stomped her little ass over to me, ignoring Zaris loud ass laugh and grabbed me up. "Don't throw her in this pool like that!"

I shrugged her off, "We're having fun, party pooper." Zari quietly made pooping noises with her mouth and I chuckled. "Leave us alone before I throw you in there too."

She glared at the both of us. "I'm not playing with neither of y'all today. Play with me if y'all want." She muttered, stomping her mad ass back inside and Zari and I fell into a fit of giggles.

I jumped in next to her and water splashed all over, making her scream.

She latched to my neck, "Momma you said you was gon' make mommy let me stay up last night!"

"She wasn't listening to me. You know she's scary."

Zari giggled, "Sometimes but mommy always nice to me."

"To you! Cause you're her baby, but not me. She be cussing me out."

"Okay but mommy still love you. She told me."