19

The party had started and of course, Moin and Rob were the first to show up

The party had started and of course, Moin and Rob were the first to show up. They had Onikas god babies with them as well.

Nani was running around with her pacifier in her mouth, trying to keep up with the older kids that were now here.

Onika was with her friends in the kitchen, mostly gossiping while I had to greet all of her family that had started to show up. People were coming fast but as soon as I saw my parents, I smiled and went to them.

"Hi, Mommy!" I squeezed her tightly as if I hadn't seen her a few hours ago.

My dad nudged me, "Get off my wife."

I let her go, hugging him next, seeing Kelly and Solo come in behind them. "Hey ghetto sisters."

"Shut up Bey. Where's my nieceee?"

I took the gifts from them, putting them down on the gift table. "She's somewhere around here. If you hear kids yelling, that's where she is at. She was just asking about you the other day, Solo."

Solange smiled while the rest of them went into the house from the back doors. The backyard was set up very nicely. There was a bouncy house and sweets everywhere.

Solange hugged me, "I missed you, Bey. How have you been?"

"I've been good. There's so much I have to tell you and Kelly."

She groaned, "That's never good coming from you."

Laughing lowly, I grabbed her hand and brought her into the house. Solange was greeting everybody, even people she didn't know.

"Do you think you can be around Moin?" I asked her because they were both going to be here today.

"If she keeps it cute. I saw her the other day and she lowkey had an attitude with me."

My eyes widened, "When the fuck did you see her-"

"AUNTIE!" Zari came running down the hall and jumped on my sister, interrupting our conversation.

Solange held her up, careful not to fall over. "Hey birthday girl!"

I rolled my eyes at them, "You ain't never that excited to see me, Moina."

Azari held onto Solange's neck, smiling at me. "Momma I see you every day."

Solange laughed, "Exactly. She ain't special." She looked at my kid, "Where yo momma at baby?"

Azari pointed to the kitchen and I followed Solange in there. The music from the backyard was loud but it was background noise from the kitchen.

"Hey, Nic." Solange smiled, walked past Robyn with Zari on her hip, and hugged Onika who had her pretty smile on her face.

"Hey, Solange! I'm happy you showed up, your niece was just asking about you."

While they talked I looked over at Moin, just to be messy, and giggled quietly when I saw her walk to her wife, wrapping Robyn's arms around her waist and kissing her jaw.