7

Azari had just gotten her hair done, so she was acting real cute, flipping them braids that hung with them beads

Azari had just gotten her hair done, so she was acting real cute, flipping them braids that hung with them beads. She was all in my mirror, talking pictures on my phone. I don't know exactly where she got that from, but I'm sure it's me.

"Look mommy." She showed me the screen and Beyoncé was facetiming. Zari answered before I could even take the phone from her and I rolled my eyes.

"Hi momma!"

"Hey baby. You look so cuteee!"

Zari blushed, climbing into my lap and I watched her weirdly. I wasn't going to make myself known because Bey hasn't been talking to me lately, even though I told her to keep in touch.

I'm upset with her right now.

Of course, Zari had to put the camera on me. I just stared at it blankly.

"Well hello to you too Onika?"

"What's up Bey?"

"Why you acting like this? Did I do something?"

"I thought I told you to keep in touch. What happened to that?"

She chuckled, "Onika I've been keeping the most in touch that I can. You still have a girlfriend."

"Ok but that's not the type of in touch I mean. Talk to me. How's life been going since the trip?"

"Isn't Azari right there?"

I looked down at her and she laid her head on my chest. "Yeah. I'll actually just ask you about this later. Talk to your daughter."

I gave the phone back to Zari and went down to the kitchen, leaving her up there.

I was craving a mango smoothie, so that's what I made. I was down here for a good minute after, trying to find me a decent show to watch in the living room until Zari came down.

"Mommy auntie calling."

"Which one?" I asked, taking the phone instead of waiting for an answer. It was Moin.

"I go get my ipad!" She went climbing back up them steps and I answered the call.

Moins face crunched up, "Damn bitch. What took so long?"

"Zari had my phone. What's up?"

She took a deep breath, bucking her neck. "Girlll."

I sat up, "Girl tell 'em what it is."

"Why this bitch done posted a pic of her and Beyonce on her story?"

"WHO!?" I coughed. "Who? Sorry."

She chuckled, "This white bitch. I'm about to send you the account."

She sent it and I pressed it quick. Oh wow. Beyoncé has lost her mind. I went to text her

:really bey? a white girl?🤣🤣🤣🤣