15

The front door opened, and we all looked up

The front door opened, and we all looked up. When Bey came through with the kids, I smiled. She had taken Josey, Zari and Nani out to some "fun land". We had no idea where they went until I checked Beyoncés location.

"Auntie!" Zari ran right past me and to Moin, damn near pushing my feet out of her lap to jump on her.

I rolled my eyes until I felt my neice and nephew come to me. I smiled, hugging them tightly and picking Nani up after. She clung to my neck, grinning behind her paci and I kissed her cheek.

"Auntie look at my face tat." Josey pointed to the little spider that was on his forehead.

"They had a spider man themed shit at the park. Y'all really should've came." Bey told us, leaning down in front of me.

I looked at her weirdly, not sure what she was doing. She didn't need to kiss me right now because literally two days ago, I told them I was done with her.

She puckered her lips and I mushed her away. "No."

"Bitch stop acting. We already know y'all still fool around. We knew from that party that y'all wouldn't stop." Robyn spoke, pulling Josey away from me.

She brushed his hair back from his face and smiled at her, "You had fun?" It was really crazy how gay ass Robyn became a mother before all of us.

Bey pulled my legs fully off of Moins lap and squeezed between us, wrapping her arms around my waist as soon as Moin and I switched kids and I had my mini, Zari.

She smiled at us, "Mommy and momma sitting in a tree."

Bey kicked her lightly and Azari only laughed, grabbing onto her ankle. "Momma!"

"Leave us alone little girl. Go play or something."

"You go play." She replied, having us in giggles.

I heard Nani start to whimper and she was pulling my arm while in her mothers lap, glaring at Beyoncé. "Nuh uhh."

"Tell her to get off of me huh, Nani?" I asked, leaning over and kissing her paci and she nodded. Moin had a smile on her face, watching us.

She tells me a lot how grateful she is to have someone like me in her daughters life. Behind all this crazy, I'd kill someone behind all these damn kids and protect them with my life and they knew that.

I peeled Beys arms from around me and she groaned, getting up on her own, knowing I was about to push her off the be couch.

"That's better now baby?" I asked Nani and she nodded, resting her head on Moins chest and we all laughed.

Josey and Zari eventually ran off to go play and Bey went to go shower.

It was just me and my girls down here again but this time baby nani was here. It was obvious she was sleepy.