22

"Why Azari keep mugging me?" Moin asked me, mugging my daughter right back

I laughed at them, showing Beyoncé my screen. "Baby stop looking at your god mom like that." She told our baby, putting her hand between my thighs below.

"Momma, she keep pulling my hand."

"You need to stop putting that dirty ass finger in your mouth. You're five now." Moin argued back.

"Stop starting with my little girl, ho." I told her, curling up my top lip.

Moin mushed Azari and she bucked at her. "Ima get my mommy to beat you up!"

"She can't even fight!"

"Y'all better stop it." I chuckled. "Moin stop starting with my baby, for real."

She waved me off, "She knows I love her." Moin grinned, looking over at Zari who was now giggling.

"Y'all ugly." Bey gave them a stank face, wrapping her arm around me and pulling me up on her lap.

"Shut up. They're jealous of us, Moina."

I waved her off, "I'll text you when I'm ready to pick her up, okay?"

"Yeah bye, Nani. I love you!"

"I love y'all too." Hanging up, I put my phone down and focused on Beyoncé.

She rubbed her hand on my lap while also scrolling through her phone. I grabbed it, slowly taking it out of her hands and she let me, causing me to smile.

It feels good to know Beyonce isn't hiding anything from me, especially since I could feel myself falling back into my obsession with having her all to myself.

"Pay attention to me, Bey."

She wrapped her arms around me, smiling and looking like our daughter. "What are we doing today Nika?"

I shrugged, "I don't know but I have an appointment next week. My ultrasound."

"You mean we have an appointment?" She asked, raising her brow.

"I didn't know if you wanted to come."

"Of course I do. We're having a baby." She looked at me with her head tilted, "Was I not there for you while you were pregnant with Zari?"

"I mean you were there for Zari  but it was just a lot going on with my most recent pregnancy, you know?"

Beyoncé nodded, "Well I got you, baby. And I apologize for not being there the last time."

"It's okay. I been forgave you for that, stop bringing it up."

"I know but it eats me alive, knowing you miscarried and I wasn't even the one there to comfort you."

I leaned up, looking down at my hand on her chest, "Don't let it bother you. I'm okay."

"Does it bother you?" She asked, catching me completely off guard.