24

Onika yelled my name and I groaned

Azari decided this morning it would be a great idea to go to her grandparent's house today. Our daughter woke up early today. At the blink of 7 Am. It shocks me how early she and Onika can wake up and still have energy throughout the day without a nap.

Anyway, they BOTH woke me up out of my sleep, begging me to take Azari to my parent's house and get her breakfast. At some point, I had to just get up
and do it.

"Leave me alone Onika!" I yelled back, hanging my keys up.

"Come hereeee!"

I rolled my eyes before making my way upstairs. When I went to the bedroom, she had on her silk red rope and it looked like she had just gotten out of the shower.

She wrapped her arms around me, kissing my chin. "I know you're upset I woke you up so early after last night."

"Are you apologizing?" I asked, rubbing her ass softly.

Onika chuckled and shook her head, indicating that she in fact wasn't apologizing.

My hands pulled her closer by her ass and she kissed up to my lips.

"I'm sorry baby."

I pulled back from her, my hands now on her hips, holding her still. Scanning over her attire, I felt the hairs on my neck stand, "Damn Tiny."

"Don't call me that." She held my chin. "I'm way too grown now."

"You look gorgeous baby."

"Thank youuu," She blushed, pushing her dimple toward her shoulder.

I pecked her lips and slapped her ass before taking a step away from her. I took my sweater off, "You got any plans today?"

"No." Onika grabbed my hand and sat me on the couch at the foot of her bed. "Take your pants off," She kissed me again, slowly running her tongue over my lip.

I smiled, instantly remembering how Onikas pregnancy hormones had her on go, all the time.

While we kissed, I undid my jeans. Soon I felt her hand in my hair, the more heated the kiss got.

I grabbed her throat and she tightened my hair in her fist. The more we kissed, the more her breathing picked up and it turned me on.

I let her throat go, pulling my jeans under my thighs until they were to my ankles. Onika stepped on them and helped me take them off before pulling away from the kiss.

Just as I reached for her to sit on my lap, she dropped down to her knees slowly, rubbing my thighs.

She wasted no time to pull my briefs off, "Baby why are you still soft?" She pouted a bit, looking up at me.

"I'm so turned on and it's growing look," I pointed and it was slowly getting bigger.

Onika chuckled, "You're usually there before I pull your pants down."