18

Beyoncé was still here

Beyoncé was still here. Even after we set up the backyard for Azaris birthday party. We were supposed to send her off to her grandparents but she cried and begged to stay and help set up.

Beyoncé hadn't paid much attention to me since she saw I was on Riley's page but I couldn't be mad at her. She just needs to understand that I am single, I am allowed to talk to other people.

Even though I have been talking to her, fucking her; I was not hers. Bey was a great mom, but I know how things get once me and Beyonce get back together. This wouldn't be the first time. I was still second guessing and I don't care how crazy this all sounds.

I want to be with Beyoncé, but I'm scared. It feels like I've gone through this 100 times before.

I had put on Abbott Elementary, to keep me entertained and a few minutes later Beyoncé walked into the room. I checked the clock, seeing it was past 8.

"The big baby is asleep."

Bey pulled off her shirt then took off her pants, standing in her undergarments. "You got a big shirt or some shorts I can wear?" She asked.

I nodded, pointing to my closet. She knew exactly where to get it. She went in and came back out, walking into her damn shorts.

Her breast looked nice in her bra and her abs were on full display as she walked to my bed. She laid next to me, resting her hand on my stomach.

"Your bump is getting bigger and bigger. I can't wait for you to have my son." She mumbled, getting comfortable under my blanket.

"I hope I have a boy too." I smiled, putting my hand over hers as she rubbed my now exposed tummy. "I can't deal with another spoiled ass girl."

Bey chuckled, "My son will be spoiled the same way as Moina. Trust me." She stopped rubbing me, grabbing my hand and locking our fingers. "You miss Riley, huh?"

I sighed, not prepared for Beyoncé ; out of all people, to ask me this question.

"Do I have to answer that?"

"You don't have to. But if you miss her, I can't hold it against you. Y'all were together for over two years." She replied, looking down at her hands.

"I don't think I'm completely over her. It's just hard. No offense to you but she's the only person that ever made me feel wanted, all the time."

She raised her brow, "I don't make you feel wanted?"

"Oh—no! You do. You definitely do make me feel wanted but it was just a lot of other baggage being with you. My last pregnancy before we broke up, I felt used the whole time. You would fuck me and then leave to go hang out with Sanai and it kind of made me feel worthless. Especially since I was pregnant and that pregnancy was the most draining out of all, and I still ended up having a miscarriage."