17

"Bitch where you at?" I put the phone on speaker, scrolling through netflix

"Just left the gym with Kelly. Where you at Onika?" Bey replied, with a whole lot of sass. "See how I ain't call you a bitch? Bitch."

"I'm at home, baby momma. Azari's birthday is tomorrow, I'm going to need you to let her stay over there with you while I set up this house."

"I can help you baby. She can stay over there with my parents."

Humming, I put my finger to my chin. "Hmm, I'm good."

"Like I said, I'll be there in a few to help with the party. I think you forget you're pregnant."

"My friends gon' be here. I really don't need your help, I wouldn't do all this on my own." I replied back, resting my elbow on my knee. "I'm starting to see my bump for real. Eventually, we're going to have to tell my parents."

"We?!" Bey yelled dramatically.

"Yes, we. You'll be right there when I tell them." I replied with a subtle roll to my eyes. "You're the one that knocked my dumb ass up, you will be there when I have to tell my damn momma, for sure."

"Why are you the dumb ass and not me?" She asked.

"Because I let your even dumber ass knock me up." I said with a smirk, feigning to get under her skin. "Now I gotta deal with your ass for more damn years than planned."

I heard her suck her teeth, "Onika don't start with me-

"Mommy!"

I looked up as Zari came running to my legs. I smiled at her, "Hi baby. How was your nap?"

"Hi mommy." She replied, climbing up my lap and sitting on me. "My nap wasss good!"

I nodded, just as Bey started facetiming me. "Here go your damn mama." I answered the call, watching Azari's eyes light up at the sound of her momma calling for her.

"Moinaaa!"

Azari took the phone from me so damn quick, smiling hugely at her mother. "Mama, I miss you!" She yelled right in my ear and I groaned. "Sorry mommy. It's my mama!" She put the camera to me, showing me who was on the phone as if I didn't know.

"You're so beautiful, Onika."

I put my hand up immediately, hiding the slight smirk on my face. "Talk to your daughter Bey."

"She is also beautiful. Y'all are twins."

"I not look like mommy."

I honestly don't think Moina looks like me either. Sometimes she looks like Beyoncé, sometimes she looks like me, but her stealing my face? Absolutely not.

My baby is gorgeous, but she looked more like me when she was younger. I can see the Knowles features all in this little girl now.

"She definitely looks more like you Beyoncé."