54. Malibu Sunset

𝅘𝅥𝅮 Promise - Slash ft Chrish Cornell

*Warning: Mature content (sexually explicit)

Mia and Slash hugged each other closely, their bodies entwined in the sanctuary of the Malibu house. Slash leaned in, his lips brushing against Mia's ear as he murmured, "It's just us here. No one can touch us."

A soft smile tugged at Mia's lips as her fingers danced lightly on Slash's back. "That's awesome, baby" she responded, though a trace of unease colored her voice. The constant need for secrecy, stemming from his fear of Perla and the dire repercussions it could bring, had begun to chip away at her, ever so slightly.

Slash flashed a smile, intertwining his fingers with Mia's. "You're not sick of me already, right?" he quipped, a playful chuckle escaping his lips before he pressed a soft kiss against her hand.

Mia arched an eyebrow, a mischievous smirk gracing her face. "Not a chance," she replied, her voice carrying a teasing edge. "You're like my favorite obsession."

Their eyes locked, an unspoken understanding passing between them. Slash tilted his head, his gaze fixated on Mia's lips. "And what's my favorite obsession?" he playfully inquired.

Mia's smirk deepened, a glint of mischief illuminating her eyes. Leaning closer, her lips barely grazed against his cheek as she whispered in a seductive tone, "Maybe this?" The allure in her voice was undeniable as their lips collided in a passionate, teasing kiss.

As they reluctantly pulled away, a mischievous spark danced in his eyes. "Let's go for a walk outside. We should enjoy the sunset while we have the chance."

Mia nodded, her hand finding solace in Slash's as they strolled along the sandy shoreline. Walking side by side, their footsteps leaving imprints in the sand, they carried their shoes in their free hands. Mia relished the thrill of breaking free from their clandestine routine. Glancing at his beanie, snugly concealing his hair, Mia couldn't help but chuckle. "You know," she said, "That beanie does the job perfectly. You're practically someone else."

Slash smirked, meeting her gaze with a raised eyebrow, his mischief evident. "What can I say?" he replied. "I still wanna.. you know."

Mia nodded, her grin widening as they continued their stroll along the shoreline. The rhythmic crashing of the waves against the sand provided a soothing soundtrack to their conversation. Playfully nudging Slash's shoulder, she teased, "So, Mystery Man... Did you plan all this with Juno?"

 Did you plan all this with Juno?"

Slash chuckled, his smile sly. "He might have helped a little, yeah," he admitted.

"You guys did a good job," Mia acknowledged, her grip on his hand firm as they strolled along the beach. The sun, painting the sky in hues of gold and blue, cast a warm glow over the ocean. Finally, breaking free from their usual routine and sharing an intimate moment in this romantic and unconventional setting felt like a breath of fresh air.