78. A little less conversation...

𝅘𝅥𝅮 Gravity - Nico Vega

October 5th, 2009

Monday

11:02

Mia swung by her Sherman Oaks apartment to tackle some laundry and repack her bag for the upcoming week. Her new house, still under construction, and the furniture on order, remained unready for a move-in. The earliest she could envision settling in was by November.

The constant back-and-forth between her old apartment and Slash's place became increasingly challenging. Her hectic album promotion schedule demanded almost daily access to her entire wardrobe. However, she found herself needing to plan ahead, returning to her apartment to repack stage and TV outfits or prepare her travel luggage before heading back to Slash's Woodland Hills abode. Living together would have made life more convenient, but Mia insisted it was a premature commitment given the secret nature of their relationship. Nevertheless, she still practically spent every night at Slash's place.

She held hope that when she eventually moved into her new house in Tarzana, the reduced distance between their homes would simplify their lives. It would also make it easier for Slash to stay with her, considering her new house offered more comfort compared to her cramped Sherman Oaks apartment.

Two days before the release of the "I Get Off" music video, Daylight sent everyone a confidential package marked with a red "CONFIDENTIAL" label. Inside was a DVD containing the final version of the music video, which Mia tossed into her bag to watch with Slash.

Before their Yogalates class at 1 pm near the Rec Center, Mia stopped by Pam's place to pick her up, her yoga mat tucked under her arm.

"You look so thin. Should I be worried?" Pam remarked, handing Mia a cup of steaming hot coffee as they sat down.

"I know." Mia glanced away, "I just can't help it, I'm so swamped all the time."

Pam settled beside her, folding her legs beneath her. "At least take some vitamins and shit. Can't do your thing if you're sick," she advised.

"Nah, I got it." Mia assured, taking a sip of her coffee.

Pam reached for a stack of magazines on the coffee table. "You're making waves everywhere. How did all of this even happen? It's wild," she commented.

 How did all of this even happen? It's wild," she commented

"Ugh. I know. It's crazy," Mia exhaled, while playing with a strand of her hair.

"But hey, there's some cool stuff too," Pam said, flipping through the pages. "Check this out... ' she began reading.

Mia Curtis (30) is turning heads in the Westwood scene with her killer style! The frontwoman of Frau Jailor was seen strutting in an edgy black Alexander McQueen tunic top paired with Rock&Republic jeans and a pair of black and silver Y2K sneakers. She's not just rocking the tunes but also making a statement with her eclectic fashion sense.