Prolouge

Hey guys..this is a story i wanted to write..no faltu ka Tripathi family drama and forced marriage, what if Imlie and Aryan had met first in Pagdandiya.

Arvind was alive then and he dies in a bomb blast in Pagdandiya, and Aryan loses his memory, Arylie are married but he doesn't remember her either.

So, this is just a Prolouge..i still have to flesh out a lot of things and i still have to write other stories as well..so update will be super slow..

Arvind and Aryan were going towards Pagdandiya and Aryan was beyond bored..he was listening to music and then looking at the laptop.

Ar- Jiju..I said i will help you in the office..but mujhe iss trip pe kyun le aaye?? And that too in a village.

Arv- Aru..ek din tumhe bhi yeh business sambhalna hain..you need to be ready for anything.

Ar- But seriously..Jiju a village?? I will be bored to death.

Arv- Ya phir this will be the best trip of your life. Kya pata koi gaon ki ladki bhi pasand aa jaye..

Ar- Oh please, bikul nahi mein shaadi nahi karne wala..i mean come on why should i sacrifice my freedom..aapko dekhta hun..kaise Di se daar ke rehte ho..he teased.Arvind glared at him playfully.

Imlie was helping Satyakaam decorate the room in the guesthouse. Some rich business man were coming to the village, so she was working and trying to save money so that she could go to Delhi and work.

Satyakaam and his group was against the mill that was going to be built there. Imlie had met Aryan and Arvind..they did look a bit haughty but they were kind- hearted people.

Aryan was getting bored he was roaming around when he met a girl named Imlie..even though she talked too much but he enjoyed her presence.

She gave him the tour of the village, and told him how she wanted to be a teacher and wanted to give a better future to her parents.

It she who challenged him to get drunk, and they did..they shared their insecurities, their dreams with each other. Destiny had other plans as a drunk Arylie got married in a temple.

Imlie was running towards the mill, she had heard some of the people from Satyakaam's group that they were going to destroy the mill by blowing it up.

She had ran there to inform them but it was too late, the blast had already happened and she had somehow managed to save Aryan.

Aryan was recuperating in the hospital, Imlie visited him from time to time..and she had hidden her sindoor from everyone..but one day he just left..he didn't even recognize her.

After 5 years she had saved enough money and managed to  come to Delhi and she had joined as a teacher in Arvind foundation..and that was where she met him again..and he still didn't recognize her..and later she had found out that he had lost his memories.

And so she had loved him from afar, without knowing he himself was getting attracted to her and it was difficult to keep his emotions under control.

Ps- Hey guys..do you like the character of Aru in the starting..i hope you will comment and whether you like this or not. Also the chapters might be different..this is just the basic plot..