Chapter 20

Hey guys..thank you all for your support, and i have tried my hand at a new one shot with Fahmaan and Original Character..please do comment on..even if you don't like it..

Anyways please enjoy the chapter..and thank you rkulkarni15 for you suggestions.

Imlie was standing infront of Aryan, he was looking at her with a face of disgust and hatred..she tried to touch him but he backed away..

Ar- Don't..you are a murderer..tumhari wajah se mere Jiju ki maut hui hain..

Im- Nahi..humari baat suno..

Ar- Tumse pyaar karne se aacha..i should have married Preeta..and i will marry her only..

Im- Aryan please..humari baat suno...

Aryan frowned he heard someone crying he woke up slowly only to see Imlie crying in her sleep..ABP..

Im- Aryan..ABP..mat jao..hume chod ke..she groaned..hum nahi maare tumhare Jiju ko..

Ar- Imlie..he held her hand..mein yahan hoon..kahin nahi jaa raha hun mein..

Im- ABP..hum tumko khona nahi chathe hain..thaq gaye hain akele reh kar..

Ar- I am right here with you..she turned in her sleep and held his hand tightly..

Ar-(speaking to her softly) I am so sorry..meri wajah tum itne saal akeli rahi..par trust me when i say this..i don't blame you..mein janta hoon you are innocent..

He held her hand and slept on the floor. Since he was a light sleeper he woke up early..he looked at sleeping like a little baby and he kissed her forehead gently..

Ar- Good Morning Wifey.. He then went away to do his daily routine. Imlie didn't know why but she woke up with a smile, even after the horrible dream she had..

She walked into her walk in closet to chose for a dress when she sensed someone standing behind her, she turned around to see Aryan standing there only in a towel,

Im-(turning around) What the hell!! Mr.Rathore how shameless you are..kapde toh daal lo..she suddenly had a flashback of the time she had seen him like this for the first time..

Ar- Aare isme shameless ki baat kahan se aa gayi?? This is my room and tum wife ho meri..tumse kya sharmana..

Ar- Waise i have already selected a saree for you..he handed her blue and red combo saree and she took it from him and ran into the bathroom..

Ar- Haye..tumhe pareshaan karne mein bahut maza aata hain Wifey..he thought..

Imlie came downstairs after getting ready, when she saw everyone assembled in the Pooja room,

Ne- Aye Kachi Ambiya.. paise walaon ke ghar ki bahu ban gayi toh aaram se uthegi kya?? Chal aa ja pooja kar..

Imlie was feeling numb she had promised herself she will not do any type of Pooja, and now as a bahu it is her duty and responsibility but..she walked towards Narmada and said..

Im- Maa i am sorry par mein pooja patah believe nahi karti hoon..looking at the idol..bahut kuch khoya hain mene inki wajah..ab kuch bhi ho mein inki pooja nahi karungi.

Ne- Haye Ganga Maiya.. dekh toh Narmada bahu mili bhi toh nastik..tch tch..kya hoga tere ghar..

N- Maan maar ke pooja karne se bhi koi khushi nahi milti hain Jiji..aur jaise mene aaj tak Aru ko kuch nahi bola ya force kiya to do pooja. Mein Imlie ko bhi force nahi karungi.

Im- I am sorry Maa..she left quickly.

Aryan was standing outside looking at everything that was happening, he was feeling guilty she had suffered a lot..

First the nightmare and then this anger..and he didn't have a clue as what he should do to help her feel better.

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the teasing session..also Madhav will be back in the chapter..thoda Aryan ko jealous feel karwate hain..please do comment.