Chapter 13

Hey guys..so from now on the story will pick up pace, and also i have kept Imlie a bit naive in this story..so islye she isn't able to make connections regarding the incidents.

Aryan was driving back to office, even though he came to know that Imlie is married he had a smile on his because for the first time she had talked to him properly.

Maybe she too has a sad past like him, that's why she is so skittish..he had an idea in his head and as soon as he reached Bhaskar times..he had called his PI to meet him.

Half an hour later he reached there, with some files and a plastic zip bag..

Ar- So were you able to find anything in Pagdandiya..

P.I.- Yes sir..turns out five years both you and Arvind ji had gone there to set up a mill. I had even talked to people they said everyone was happy with the way Arvind ji was handling the things..and were excited for the mill to open.

P.I.- But the day the incident happened..things became tricky..Satyakaam was arrested as he was found with explosives..

P.I.- And i also found this..yeh aapka ya Arvind ji ka phone hain..he showed him the blackened and broken phone in the zip bag.

P.I.- I will try to repair it and find any information in it..but it is long shot.

Ar- Thank you so much Mahesh..waise i want to find information on someone else as well. He forwarded the file of Imlie to him.

Ar- I want to know everything about her..where she lives, her family, if she is married or not..that sort of information.

M- Okay. But it will cost double..he teased..because this is the first time..you are talking about a women.

Ar- Haha..very funny..now please leave i have work to do.

Madhav had gone to the washroom and as he was coming back he had seen the P.I. enter Aryan's cabin and he tried to listen in..he could only hear the word Imlie, Mill, and Pagdandiya.

M-(thinks)Yeh aadmi shaanti se jeene nahi de sakta hain..ek baar maarte maarte baacha hain..lagta hain iss baar khel khatam karna hi hogi iska.

Imlie was sitting with the little children in the huge garden of Arvind foundation, she was feeling peaceful in their company, they all were having lunch when she saw a little boy sitting all alone near a tree..she went towards him but he turned away.

Im- Hmm yahan jagah hain..i will sit here..and wow aaj toh khane mein pasta hain..

The boy turned around a bit and looked at the tiffin, Imlie took a spoonful of Pasta and forwarded towards him and he ate it..then he took another bite of it.

Im- Aapka naam kya hain??

B- Ahaan..aaj mere best friend nahi aaya mere saath lunch karne..

Im- Oh ho koi baat nahi..toh mein ban jaati hun aapki best friend and then we will play pranks on your friend..what say?? She brought her hand forward and asked friends?? And he grabbed her hand and shook it..friends..

Narmada was making sure all the arrangements were done, when Arpita came into the living room after finishing her video call..

Arpi- Maa kaun aa raha hain??

N- Aare kya bataun Arpi..Jiji aa rahi hain..ho gayi iss ghar ki baachi kuchi shaanti karab..pakka bolegi ki Preeta aur Aryan ki shaadi karwa do.

N- Koi plan bata na..to say no to them.

Arpi- Toh aap bol do that Aryan is already married.

N- Arpi..jhoot aise bol jis pe yakeen bhi ho..

Arpi- Nahi Maa..aapko yaad woh ladki Imlie..jo hume Pagdandiya mili thi..i think woh aaj bhi Aryan ko pasand karti hain..bas bechari uss guilt mein jeeti hain ki uske gaon ke logo ki wajah se Arvind ki death ho gayi.

Arpi- And if not in real we can always ask her to help us in the drama..what say??

N- Hmm..chal mein ek baar usse milna chathi hun..hum NGO chalte hain..

Arpi- Theek Maa..

Here Madhav had called someone and asked them to keep tabs on Aryan..where he goes, what he does, whom he meets, everything..he will have to find a perfect time to finish him off.

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter..and do think Imlie and Aryan will agree to play this drama?? Aryan toh pakka haan bol dega..