Chapter 37

Hey guys..so here is the last chapter..and please give me ideas for mera pyaara bodyguard..and enjoy the chapter.

Imlie was baffled and surprised seeing such expensive clothes and jewelry..today is her wedding but she was really afraid..how will she handle such a heavy lehenga.

Im- Amma..yeh sab kitna costly hain..mein yeh sab kaise..

M- Beta teri saas ne diya hain na, we cannot say no to her..it will be insulting..

Im- Par..

N- Koi but wut nahi Imlie..they looked to see Narmada standing there with Arpita..she went towards and kissed her forehead..

N- This is just a token of my love dear..you have done so much for this family..chalo ab jaldi ready ho jao..someone is waiting eagerly for you. Everyone laughs knowing how desperate Aryan was..

On the other hand, Aryan was already ready and pacing the room, when Ahaan and Jaagu(Arpita's son..i don't even remember if he is there in the story🤪)

Ah- Dadaa..

J- Mamu..

Ar- Hey guys..he hugged them both and kissed their cheeks and both of them squirmed.. naughty guys..

Ah- Dadaa looking cool😎😎 how am i looking..Aryan looked at him..he looked like a mini version of him..and Jaggu reminded him of Jiju.

Ar- Ekdum mast..Aacha can you guys..do something for me..before Jaggu can nod, Ahaan forwarded his hand..

Ah- Phele Chocolate for me and Jaggu..Aryan laughed out loud..his son was becoming a businessman like him..he gave them a chocolate each and told them what to do..

Imlie had gotten ready and was waiting in the room when Ahaan and Jaggu came there..

Ah- Mumma..he hugged her..

J- Wow..looking beautiful 😍 ❤

Im- Thank you dear..

Ah- Yeh lo Dadaa ko baat karni hain aapse..he gave the phone with video call on..

Im- Aryan!! She quickly closes the front camera..

Ar- Aare i wanted to see you..

Im- Tumhe pata hain ki shaadi se phele ek durse ko dekhna is bad omen..

Ar- Aare jungli..this is our second wedding..please dekhne do na..

Im- No!! Thodi der baad dekh lena..aur tum na mere bete ko naughty mat bano..

Ar- Oh hello he is my son also..and i am not doing anything..he is naughty..

Ah- Mumma..dadaa ne chocolate diya tha mujhe aur jaggu to do this work..jaggu nodded while Aryan was feeling ganged upon..

Ar- Aacha party change kar li..itni jaldi, i will remember everything haan..he cuts the call and 10 minutes later Imlie was going downstairs..the boys..had already gone downstairs.

Everyone looked at Imlie with happy tears in their eyes, she looked beautiful and ethereal..in the lehenga.

When she reached the mandap, Aryan was continously looking at her

When she reached the mandap, Aryan was continously looking at her..until the Panditji cleared his throat..

P- Beta ji..aarti kar le phele..aaj aapki hi shaadi hain..Imlie stilled..everything was okay but was she ready to let go of her promise..she sighed and nodded..she will do this for Aryan and his family.

After the aarti was done, they sat in the mandap, Imlie was remembered the last time..and unconsciously pressed Aryan's hand and he pressed it back as a sign of reassurance.

Aryan was feeling at the top of the world, finally Imlie and him had gotten married..he couldn't have been more proud seeing her wear the sindoor and the mangalsutra..he also made her wear the old chain as well..

P- Vivah Sampan hua..

Everyone cheered and clapped, Arylie took the blessings of everyone..even though her journey was filled with sadness..but she is grateful for a second chance at love..and getting a second chance for being his wife..she looked at the statute of Sita Maiya.. and said..

Im- Thank you Sita Maiya..and she turned around..not seeing a small tear dripping from the statute..finally she got her daughter..back..

Ps- Hey guys..now i will concentrate on Phoenix..and please give me ideas for Mere Pyaara bodyguard..nahi toh i will keep it on hold..