Chapter 7

Hey guys..so this is the second last chapter before their separation..and this will also feature their drunk wedding..hope you will enjoy the chapter.

Aryan had quickly changed and when he came out of the bathroom, Arvind was packing all the things. He feeling scared about his new found emotions..Arvind looked at him and asked,

Arv- Aru..saach saach bata..do you have feelings for her?? Ya yeh bas sirf timepass tha..

Ar- Nahi Jiju..she is my best friend and i do have feelings for her..i didn't mean to cause so much trouble for you or for her as well.

Arv- Don't worry kal mill ki pooja ke baad..we will go and talk to Satyakaam and Meethi ji if you want.

Ar- Thank you Jiju..you are the best..he hugged her tightly.

Whereas Satyakaam brought Imlie home, she was afraid that he will shout at her but he made her sit next to her and said..

S- Gudiya..saach saach batao tumhe Aryan babu pasand hain?? She nodded..maanta hun ki woh aache insaan hain par hum unke baare mein woh hi jaante hain jo unhone tumhe bataya hain.

S- Tu jaanti hain na ki tere asli baba bhi sher se aaye the..aur jab saath nibhane ka waqt aaya toh bhag gaya..mein nahi chatha ki tumhare saath bhi waise ho..sirf islye bola Aryan babu ko ki woh tumse dur rahe.

Im- Hum jaanat hain Dadda..par uu ek bahut hi aache insaan hain..uu humare saath hamesha dis hain..

S- Theek toh kal Mill ki pooja ke baad hum baat karte hain unse..

Madhav had heard whatever they were saying, but he smirked..he will never let this union happen..no matter what the cost..

The next day the Pooja at the mill happened, but Aryan was distracted he was constantly searching for Imlie, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Arvind was talking to Arpita on the phone, he had shown the pooja that had happened and also gave the good news that, soon Aryan might hitched..

Arpi- UNB..tu toh chup rustam nikala..aur kya bol raha tha ki meri type ki ladki iss duniya mein nahi hain.

N- Haye..Mata Rani ne meri wish poori kar di..i am so happy..par meri hone waali bahu ka naam toh bata..

Arv- Imlie..

Arpi- So cute..

After he ended the call, he gave the phone to Aryan and told him that he will go search for Satyakaam and that he should stay here for sometime, as he was roaming around in the village, one of the radicals injected him with a sedative and took him back to the mill..and tied him inside the factory.

Imlie was super excited, the mela which happened every year helped her showcase the beautiful diyas she had created and painted..and also the beautiful sarees her Mom had stitched.

She had worn a beautiful red suit which Meethi had stitched for her

She had worn a beautiful red suit which Meethi had stitched for her..she was dying to show it to Aryan, she felt sad that she wasn't able to attend the Pooja and her Daddaa too was missing from morning.

It was evening and Aryan had searched the whole village, where did Arvind Jiju go?? He was still looking around when he collided with someone..he caught the person so that they don't fall down..it was none other Imlie.

Ar- Tumhe na specs ki zaroorat hain..jab dekho mere takarati ho..he said irritated.

Im- I am sorry..she pushed him angry and was leaving when he held her hand and pulled her closer.

Ar- Looking really beautiful..

Im- Thank you.❤❤ chalo i will show around the mela..she showed him her shop first and he brought a few sarees for Di and his Mom..

Next they visited other stalls, where Aryan brought some silver jewelry for her and a beautiful dupatta for her as well..afterwards they hit the food stall..in between they would take pictures as well.

Ar- Waise tumne Jiju ko dekha tha aaj??

Im- Nahi..aur Daddaa bhi nahi dikh rahe..

Ar- Maybe they are discussing about our marriage. 

Im- Hmm..but i want to clear something, even after our marriage i want to work and study more..

Ar- Jaise tum chathi ho..waise hoga..

They were roaming around and searching for Arvind and Satyakaam when they saw a thandai stall..eventhough they weren't thirsty..but they still drank half a glass.

Im- Waise..i bet tum ek glass se jayada nahi pi paogaye..

Ar- Aise kya??

They both started drinking glass after glass..Aryan had to stop after 3rd glass but Imlie drank atleast 5..

Im- Hu..hum jeet gaye...

Ar- I..ilmie..my..imlu..he said now becoming drunk.

They were walking on the road, or rather stumbling and falling and standing again..

Im- Ay..an..mujhe kissi do na..she patted her cheek..and Aryan smooches her loudly..

Ar- Waise ek baat bataun..we should get married today..phir koi hume alag nahi kar payega..

Im- P...par mein shaadi kise karun..mujhe toh chaar chaar log dikh rahe hain..

Ar- Aee..tum sirf ek shaadi karogi..me..he hits his chest..chalo chalo..muharat ka time ho raha hain..

Here Satyakaam slowly woke up groaning, he looked around and he was locked in a room, he tried to search for an exit..throwing things that came in the way..when he heard a phone ring..he picked it up from a table and the man on the other side said..

M- Be happy Satyakaam..mein teri wish poori karne jaa raha hun..and then he cuts the call and Satyakaam was left stupified..not knowing how much things were going to change drastically and how many lives will be lost..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter..and did you like Satyakaam's argument?? And how vile is Madhav..he will not stop at anything..and how was drunk Arylie..please do comment.