Chapter 6

Hey guys..so for the next three days i will upload chapters of this book..hope you will enjoy it and will comment on it.

The villagers looked in shock and disgust, as Aryan carried Imlie to her home, he made her sit carefully on the charpai when Meethi came out tensed..

M- Imliya..kya hua?? Tu theek hain..

Ar- Aap chinta mat kijye..bas thodi se moch aa gayi thi pair mein islye mein uth kar le aya isse..as he was explaining few of the ladies came and taunted Imlie..

W1- Dekho toh yeh ladki kaise ladko ke saath ghoomna pasand karti hain..phele Madhav aur ab Yeh ladka.

W2- Sambhal le isse Meethi kahi yeh bhi teri tarah shaadi se phele hi kahin kisi ke saath muh kaala na kar le..

Im/Ar- Aee chup/How dare you..both of them looked at each other and smiled a bit..

Im- Aap logo ko aur koi kaam nahi..hume taunt maarne ke alwa?? Aur kaki aapka beta jo ladkiyon ko pareshaan karta hain uska kya?? Aur aap kaki aapke beta sher mein drugs lete hua pakkda gaya tha na..

W1- Dekho toh kaise zubaan lada rahi hain..she went ahead to slap her but Aryan held her hand.

Ar- Aap badi hain mujhse..islye aap se izzat se baat kar raha hun..yeh meri friend hain..aur aap isse iss tarah baat nahi karegi..

W2- Haan haan theek hain inn logo ke muh bhi kaun lagna chatha hain..they went grumbling away..

M- Thank you Aryan babu..meri Imliya ka khayal rakhne ke liye..aap aao lunch karo lo humare saath.

Ar- Nahi nahi kisi aur din..Jiju wait kar rahe hogaye mere..aur tum (looking at Imlie)dhyan se chalo karo..kabhi mujhse takarati ho..kabhi jhula se girne jaati ho..

Imlie huffed and glared at him, while he left laughing. Their friendship had grown leaps and bounds after that incident.

Whenever he was free he would help for the scholarship exam, and then they would roam about in the village creating chaos.

Like opening the gates of the farm which was built by those ladies..so their cows or goats would be running around wild creating nuisance.

Or writing fake love letters and sending it those ladies and giggling seeing them all blushing..it was the completion day of the mill so everyone was present at the site except for Aryan..

Arv- Yeh ladka..kabhi jaldi nahi utha hain..

Im- Kya hua Arvind ji??

Arv- Aare..the mill is completed today..i wanted to take a picture with workers and kal pooja rakhi hain..

Im- Aare wah kal toh gaon mela bhi lagaye ga..par Aryan kahan hain??

Arv- Raat bhar picture dekh raha tha tab mein..toh jaldi kahan uth sakta hain..and i cannot even call him..tum ek kaam karo guesthouse jaa ke usse utha dogi..

Im- Okay..she went away excited at the prospect of meeting her friend.

Here Aryan had woken and he had taken a shower, he had came outside with a towel around his waist when, Imlie barged into his room.

Im- Ary..oh my god!! She turned around quickly..beshaarm..atleast darwaza band kar dete..

Ar- Oh hello..tum knock karke nahi aa sakti ho.. Imlie didn't know why but she turned around and looked at him.

Imlie had always hated the overly lean and overly buffy men..but Aryan was the best combination of both the types..he was a bit buffy..especially those arms, yet lean as well.

She walked slowly towards and all the smugness Aryan had before was wiped away, she placed her hands on his abs..and went upwards..

Ar- Imlie..he warned..

Im- Sorry..she took a step back but he held her hand and pulled her closer to him. He moved his fingers on her face and she closed her eyes in anticipation.

Ar- Look at me..he whispered..she opened her eyes and looked at him. He leaned down and kissed her sweetly..but suddenly they heard a shout..

S- IMLIE!! Imlie and Aryan looked at Satyakaam standing with Arvind..

Satyakaam took quick strides and yanked Imlie away from Aryan..Arvind too stood infront of him..

Arv- Satyakaam ji..

S- Bas..kal tum dono ka akhiri din iss gaon, and tum Aryan..you have been a good friend to my daughter..but agar aaj ke baad iske aas pass bhi dikhai diye tume..toh i will kill you..chal Imliya..he dragged her away and she kept looking at him as they left.

Ps- Hey guys..so the scene of Aryan coming out of the shower was requested by rkulkarni15..hope you like the twist..and bechara Satyakaam buri tarah phas jayega..and do you like Arylie's moments..and one more chapter before their separation..