Chapter 34

Hey guys..the previous chapter was 33, it written the wrong number..so this is chapter 34..i have tried to give the domestic vibes of Arylie..

It was morning and Imlie was the first one to wake up, she smiled at the scene, Ahaan was sleeping in between them with his face squished into Aryan's neck and him holding her pallu.

Ar- Mmm..he stretched himself like a sleek cat..and damn he looked so good..he had grown more handsome that is for sure..

Ar- Jungli..he whispered...control your thoughts..there are children present..he winked at her and she shows him her tongue..before carefully removing the pallu from Ahaan's hold.

Im- I am going to take a shower..uske baad i will bathe him..

Ar- Can i join you..he playfully ducked when she threw the pillow on him. She went into the bathroom after taking her clothes while Aryan tried to wake Ahaan..

Ah- Dadaa.. five minutes more..

Ar- Okay fine..he laid next to him and five minutes later he was asleep again..after half an hour Imlie came outside..

Im-(thinks)Yeh dekho..Baap beta phir so gaye..she thought of waking them up but then she lets them sleep..it was sunday afterall.

She went outside, everyone was at the dining table, and as usual Neela taunting her..

Ne- Aaye kaachi ambiya..tere pati aur beta kahan hain?? Kitni beshaarm hain..unke bina khana kha rahi hain..

Im- Ab kya karun..dono ko bed se uthne ka dil nahi hain..

Others were laughing at the screwed up face that Neela made..when she back answered her..and suddenly everyone heard a shout..

Ah- Mumma!! Ahaan ran and hugged Imlie.. Good Morning..

Im- Ahaan..aapko bola hain na no running and Good Morning to you too..

Im- Dadda kahan hain??

Ah- He is still sleeping..but i wanna show you something..he dragged her into the room and others followed too..

Aryan woke up slowly, he looked confused as everyone was staring at him and then it Imlie who laughed at him and then everyone else..

Ar- Aare bas karo..hua kya hain..

Im- T..tumhara ..hahah..face..they continued laughing and checked his face..

Ar- What the hell!! Kisne kiya yeh!! He shouted..Imlie tumne kiya na yeh.

Im- Aryan calm down..you are scaring Ahaan..she said..Aryan looked at Ahaan who was hiding behind her..

Ah- Dadda sorry..gussa mat ho..

Ar- I am sorry beta..i am not angry pakka..

Arpita winked at Imlie and showed the phone..she had taken pictures of them both..after everyone left Ahaan and Imlie removed the make up from Aryan's face..but he was looking sad.

Im- ABP..kya hua..

Ar- Kuch nahi..i just feel bad..for shouting at Ahaan..i don't think i will be good father..

Im- Aryan..hum aise hi perfect parents nahi baante hain..it is a life-long process..just try to control your anger a bit..baache ko figure of authority ko irritate karna aacha lagta hain..you should see in school..he is such an angel..

Ar- Thank you..you always know what to say..

Im- Itne saal ka experience hain na..

Ar- Waise Imlie..kal i am going somewhere..it is a surprise..will you join me..Ahaan ko ghar waale dekh le gaye..

Im- Okay..

Aryan smiled, knowing that Imlie would be definitely happy with the surprise..it is time that she and Meethi aunty be truly happy..

Ps- Hey guys..any guesses who is coming next?? Also do you like the chapter and the domestic vibes with Ahaan