Chapter 31

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter, please suggest some scenes with Arylie..and enjoy the chapter and comment on it..

Imlie was feeling scared, was this some kind of a nightmare she was stuck in?? She tried to wake herself by pinching but nothing happened..she gasped when she felt Arvind's hand on her..

Arv- Calm down dear..everything will be fine..

Im- I..i don't want to be here..i wanna go back..😭😭

Arv- And you will..just concentrate on waking up..the reason you wanna wake..

She nodded and afterwards hugged him and said sorry, he looked at her confused..

Im- Meri wajah..he glared at her and said..

Arv- It was not because of you..but that idiot Madhav..he hurt me, you and Aryan..when you wake up..promise me that you will give him hell..

Im- Promise..

Arv- Take care of him..he won't say anything..but he needs someone even if it is just to hold him..

Im- I will..she closed her eyes, and forced herself to wake up..to go back for the people who need her the most.

Aryan was looking at her, he wiped his tears in anger and said..

Ar- Can you hear the wailing and the crying outside?? Kitna pareshaan karti ho sabko..wake up..yeh mazak band karo..when she didn't wake up..he grabbed her arms and shook her..

Ar- Utho!! Do you hear me?? Utho!! The nurse came inside hearing him scream and told him to leave as they were taking her body to the morgue..he tried to fight her..but both of them looked shocked..when they heard a gasp..

Nur- Doctor!! The nurse called for him..while Aryan kept looking at Imlie..she was frantically looking here and there..

Dr.- Mr Rathore..please leave..we will handle from here.

Aryan just nodded and went outside to give everyone the good news, the doctors were surprised with her recovery..she was shifted to her own room and her vitals were starting to improve as well.

It was almost evening when the doctor, allowed family to meet her..everyone went inside..Meethi ran to her and hugged her tightly..

Im- Amma..

M- Tu theek hain na gudiya..hum kitna daar gaye the..Aryan babu ki toh jaan hi nikal gayi thi..

Ar- Umm..aise kuch nahi hain..he said..trying to save some of his dignity and akkdu attitude..

N- Imlie..beta you fine na..

Arpi- Han..tum theek ho na..

Imlie looked on confused, who are these people?? and why the hell was she in a hospital?? and where was her Dadda??

Im- Amma..ee log sab kaun hain?? Aur Dadda kahan hain?? Aur yeh Pagdandiya ka hospital nahi hain ..hum kahan hain..

Ar- Imlie..what is the last thing you remember?? He asked looking so serious..Imlie frowned and tried to concentrate and then she said..

Im- I remember..going to a dhaba in Pagdandiya with Dadda..after that..i..what is happening..why are you all looking at me like that ??

M- Kuch nahi hua gudiya..sab theek hain..tu aaram kar..

Everyone left while Aryan was feeling irritated, angry, and sad..what is happening with his life..and why did he have a feeling that she was lying..and that she remembered everything..he will just have to do something about it..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter, and please do suggest some scenes..Aryan investigating..while she trying her best to lie..