Chapter 18

Hey guys..so ab jab truth is infront of Aryan..he will definitely tease and flirt with her..also Neela and Preeta getting a shock of their life.

Imlie was smiling after a long time, today she used sock puppets to teach and everyone was so happy, especially the little children who playing with the sock puppets..everyone except Ahaan..he hadn't come to the class as well.

She had gone out to find her when she found him screaming and squirming..

Ah- Mujhe nahi jana hain!!! Mein  nahi jaunga yahan se!!! The Warden looked uncomfortable so did the parents.

Im- Ahaan!! Imlie went towards him and he had almost bitten the man's hand..Imlie stopped him and said..

Im- Ahaan..yeh aapka khayal rakhne wala hain..aap hamesha bolte the na ki you also want a  mother and father..

Ah- Nahi!! Mujhe nahi jana apne friends ko chodo..aur aapko chod kar..

M- Such a waste of time..chalo yahan..we will look into some other NGO's and find a baby to adopt.

W- Ahaan..you are being a very bad child..Ahaan hides himself behind Imlie.

Im- Let me talk to him please..The Warden nodded and left..Imlie picked him up and went to their favorite tree..and sat down..

Im- Ahaan dear..batao kya hua?? Why are you so scared??

Ah-(sniffling and playing with her chain)- Phele bhi mujhe lekar gaye..do din baad mujhe yahan wapas chod diya..

Imlie heart broke, such a little kid had to face so much.. she cradled him closer to her and he stopped crying..

Ah- Imlie..

Im- Hmm..tum aur buddy mere parents ban jao na?? Hum na bahut maaze karegaye..hum dono milke buddy ko bahut pareshaan karegaye..

Ar- Ahaan!! I thought i was your best friend..Buddy..he quickly jumped from Imlie's lap and ran towards Aryan who picked him in mid- stride..

Ar- Come here you monster..he mimed biting him..

W- Ahaan..lunch time chalo andar..Aryan puts him down and he walked away.

Aryan for the first time looked at Imlie properly, though she wasn't sick or anything there was sadness in her eyes, and she would always grasp on the chain..like it was an anchor..

For the first time he hated that he didn't have any memories of her..but then he decided to make new memories with her..

Im- Mr.Rathore kya hua?? Aap yahan??

Ar- Haan Maa na yeh diya hain..he handed her a packet it had a beautiful saree in it..and she looked at him confused.

Ar- Aare woh dono pagal aatma are in the house..so we have to make sure everything goes according to the plan.

Im- We need to get our stories straight..like where did we meet, when did we fall in love.

Ar- We met in the NGO.. and we are slowly falling in love aren't we?? He asked with a smirk while Imlie just glared at him.

Im-(thinks)Memories chali gayi..but phir bhi flirt kar raha hain mere se..pareshaan karna toh purani aadat hain iski..

Im- I will go and change.. she left as Aryan looked on..

Ar-(thinks) Sorry dear..5 saal ka teasing, aur apna haq lene ka time hain..and besides you look so cute when you are angry.

Imlie had come wearing a beautiful pink and blue saree, she had parted her hair and the sindoor was finally visible to the world..and for some reason Aryan felt proud to see her like this..

Ar-(thinks)Meri cute si, pyaari si..Mrs. Rathore.

On the other hand Narmada was a second away from killing her Jiji..not a second and she trying to shove down her throat the idea that Preeta should be Aryan's wife.

Narmada may look soft..but she knew the real reason for this alliance..to get all their property..over my dead body she thought..and besides it will be fun to see their dreams break into pieces.

Ps- Hey guys. So i hope you like it..Aryan Singh Rathore ke andar ka Aru bahar aa raha hain🙊🙊 Imliya you are gone..please suggest some scenes na where he is teasing and taunting her just to get a rise from her..