Chapter 23

Hey guys..so i wanted to show some cute domestic vibe moments today so i am writing a scene suggested by rkulkarni15..hope you will like my interpretation.

Imlie was silent the whole ride over to the temple, it has been 5 years since she had prayed, even went to a temple, the guilt of being responsible for someone's death, losing the person you loved, Dadaa arrest, and Meethi and her ostracization from the village..made her lose faith in her beloved deity.

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Hmm..

Ar- Why have you stopped praying?? When she didn't reply for sometime he went to say sorry..but she said..

Im- When you lose your faith..your prayers are not answered..then what is the point of even praying to such a stone..Aryan winced at the coldness in her voice.

They had reached the temple, Narmada, Arpita, Neela, and Preeta standing there..

N- Aru..you go buy things..we are going inside okay..

Ar- Aare par..they left while he stood there confused..

Im- Kya hua??

Ar- I don't know what to buy yaar..i hate buying things..aur mujhe pata hi nahi kya karna hain..he looked at Imlie who had started laughing loudly.

Eventhough he felt embarrassed he looked on she laughed..she looked so free and childish..she stopped laughing when he was looking at her intensely..

Im- Sorry..sorry..let me help you..and she dragged him around bargaining and making the perfect plate..

Im- Yeh lo..aur Maa ji ko de do..

Ar- Upar aa jao..please..you don't have to participate in the pooja..she looked at him and nodded..

Imlie went with him and stood outside and the others were praying, she was still standing and others were doing the parikarma of the temple, while Narmada were talking to the Pandit..when she saw her saree getting burnt..

Im- Maa!!! She ran towards the temple, Narmada frowned and looked towards her..when she kneeled and started patting her saree..trying to make sure that fire didn't spread..

N- Imlie..haath jal jayega tera..she didn't stop..the Pandit quickly puts water on her saree..till then everyone had came there..Aryan after making sure his mother was okay..looked at Imlie who was looking at the statute of Sita Maiya..

Im-(thinks) What game are you playing now?? You have hurt me..constantly now know you think of hurting Aryan and his family?? I won't allow you to do that..she kept on glaring at the statute..

Ar-(shaking her) Imlie!! Haath dikho..she showed her hands, it was becoming red..

P- Beta yeh lo jaldi se haldi lagao isse..

Aryan had applied the haldi on her hands when she fell unconscious..and he got scared..he tried to rouse her up..

Ne- Dekh toh kitni baadi dramebaaz hain..aag lagi Narmada ki saree pe..aur behosh yeh ho rahi hain.

Arpi- Badi Maa bas kijye aap..Imlie ne Maa ki jaan bachayai hain..aur aap..

Ar- Bas!! I am taking her home..di..aap baaki sab ko ghar lekar aa jana..

Arpi- Haan tu tension mat le..you take care of Imlie..

Neela was beyond furious, she wanted to blame Imlie for whatever happened to Narmada but here she herself became the hero..but no worries she will do everything needed to remove this girl from her way..even if it means that she has to destroy everything..

Ps- Hey guys..so ek aur villain aa gaye inki life mein..anyways do like the twist i have done on your suggestion @rkulkarni15.. please do comment on it..