Chapter 28

Hey guys..so this is the last flashback in this book, then i will write what happened after Imlie was kidnapped..also i will finish this book in next 4 to 5 chapters.

The next day, Imlie had packed her bags and told Meethi that they were leaving, Meethi was getting irritated now..

M- Bas kar Imliya..kab tak tu bhagti rehgi from your problems?? Teri shaadi ho chuki, tere upar responsibility to take care of your husband and his family..

M- And what about your career?? Pagdandiya wapas jana chathi hain kya?? Jahan hum dono ki koi respect nahi hain..Aryan babu itne aache insaan hain.

Im- Aacha?? Ussne ek minute nahi lagaya to question my love for him. Agar aapko yahan rehna hain usko saath toh aap reh lo..ek aap hi thi jise mein apna bol sakti thi..but now.. Well Done Sita Maiya!! Aacha badla le liya apne!!

She rubbed her tears, and picked up her bag and left, Narmada and Arpita had just come to the living room, when they saw her leaving..they thought to go and stop her when Aryan called them..

Ar- Stop!! Maa, Di..aap log usse force nahi karogaye..i will handle everything..chaliye breakfast karte hain..everyone ate unwillingly afterwards Aryan went back to his room feeling guilty..

Ar-(thinks)kya yaar unknowingly i have hurt her..i have to think of a way to bring her back..he was thinking about what to do when he saw the pen-drive on the table.

He smiled and attached it to the computer, there was only one folder of pictures and videos..he opened that up..and saw all the pictures they had clicked, on the swing, during the mela, him trying to make a roti..him playing with the kids near the mill.

Then there was a video, his hand shook as he opened it..they were in a temple and the Panditji asking them to take pheras..the more he saw the video..the more his head pained..and finally he started remembering things..

Half an hour later almost all his memories had returned but he had a massive headache, his was massaging his head when he called Imlie..but he got alert as soon as he heard her panicked voice..

Im- Aryan!! ABP!! Hume baacho..umm um..

Ar- Imlie!! Hello Imlie!! When Madhav answered him..

M- Tch tch sir kitna interfere karte ho aap?? Why can't you stay away from her..but don't worry iss baar usse tumse itna dur lekar jaunga..jahan se woh wapas hi nahi aayegi..

M- Kya tha woh dialogue..haan agar tum meri nahi ho saki..toh mein kisi bhi nahi hone dunga..hahaha...he crushed her phone..while Aryan was beyond pissed off..he quickly called Mahesh..

Ma- Aryan kya hain..itna subah subah..

Ar- Madhav kidnapped Imlie..find out where he took her..

Ma- On it..

Imlie groaned her head was paining when she woke up with a gasp..she looked around and she inside a closed factory..and that is when she the big hoarding 'Rathore Mills'..

M- Hey my love..we are right where everything started..he tried to touch her cheeks but she spits at him and he slapped her in rage..

M- Jayada pareshaan mat karo mujhe Imlie..Arvind ko mar chuka hoon, tere Aryan ko bhi maar dalunga..

Imlie glared at him as he left..so he was the reason of the all the misery, her Dadaa and Amma, Aryan had faced and because of him Arvind ji was dead..she will not leave him..even if it is the last thing she does..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter..please do comment on it and how it was..and finally Aryan remembered everything...