Chapter 8

Hey guys..so here is the shaadi wala episode, but also sad episode as well..anyways please do comment on it..and it might not be up to the mark..

Imlie and Aryan wobbled and reached the temple, the Panditji was just leaving when they reached there..

Ar- Aa..are Panditji wait..ek request hain.

P- Bolo beta..

Ar- Hum dono ki shaadi karwa do na..He pulled her closer.

P- Nahi..

Im- Dekh..he is always like this..always s..so bad and angry towards me..😭😭 aur yeh humari shaadi bhi nahi hone dega..

Ar- Aare tumne meri Imlie ko rula diya..😒😒😡 wait..he took his wallet out and gave him all the money in it..

Ar- Humari shaadi abhi karwao..he ordered him.

The Panditji only cared about the money, so he nodded..he opened the temple door and they went inside..after lighting the holy fire, he ordered them to sit..and asked them to do the gathbandhan themselves.

Imlie cutely takes the Chunni away and ties it to his kurta, before they took the pheras..Aryan took the phone and started recording the ceremony.

After the pheras, the Panditji asked to put the mangalsutra..but Aryan frowned..he didn't have it..

Ar- Umm..w..wait..i have something..i..b.brought this for you..he took a beautiful star pendant from his pocket and puts it around her neck. And then puts the sindoor on her hairline as well.

P- Vivah Sampan hua.

Imlie showed her tongue to Panditji and dragged Aryan away..they wanted to meet Satyakaam and Arvind soon so as to give them the good news.

Madhav had watched the whole scene, although he was angry..he knew the exact way..to take revenge from them. He nodded to his men and they went behind Aryan and Imlie and knocked them out.

Madhav kept Imlie close to him and ordered his men, to keep Aryan in the factory..it was nearly morning when he woke Imlie up by sprinkling water on her..

M- Imlie!! Wake up..

Im- Aryan..sone do na..

M- IMLIE!! he screamed at her. And she woke up with a gasp.

M- Bahut baadi problem ho gayi hain..mill mein aag lag gayi hain..

Im- N..nahi..Aryan..Arvind..ji..i have to save them. She ran towards the mill, the workers were trying to put down the fire and she tried to go inside but they wouldn't allow her.

She tried to go through the back door, she tried to navigate through the burning mess, she screamed Aryan and Arvind's name..when she saw Aryan unconscious near a crate of box..as she went towards him..she finally saw the burnt and dead body of Arvind.

She was totally numb, but she knew she couldn't do anything, so she tried to rouse Aryan..he groaned,

Ar- Jiju..

Im- Aryan we have to go..he nodded and she somehow managed to get him out before the final blast destroyed the rest of the mill.

Imlie squirmed and groaned she woke up slowly..Meethi was sitting next to her on the stool..

Im- Amma..woh..Aryan..

M- Imlie..sab barbad ho gaya hain..Arvind ji is dead and everyone is blaming Satyakaam..the police had arrested him saying he was responsible for the blast.

Im- Aur Aryan..

M- He is in a coma..doctor ne bahut kuch bola mujhe kuch nahi samaj aaya..but i know ki Satyakaam ne kuch nahi kiya hain.

Imlie was feeling numb, she still remembers some of the incidents of last night..but she felt guilty that maybe because of Satyakaam or the people who worshipped him were responsible in killing Arvind and harming Aryan..and the worst part was she didn't have the strength to face Aryan..

Ps- Hey guys..so in the next chapter..we will see Aryan not remembering anything and a 5 years jump..please do comment on the chapter..