Chapter 16

Hey guys..so sorry i wasn't able to update the story for so long..mujhe samjh hi nahi aa raha tha ki kya likhna hain..but still i have tried..

Imlie was sitting wide awake, it has been the aftermath of the incident, she didn't get any proper sleep..add to that she was in a new place..so sleep had left her eyes..

She decided to roam around a bit, she had seen the garden and wanted to go there, when she heard voices from a room..she slowly went towards it..it was a huge library and there she saw Aryan sleeping on the sofa.

She kneeled infront of him, he frowning in his sleep, she wanted to reach out and touch him..but she was afraid..here Aryan was having the same nightmare..he was walking around a place..he didn't know when he visited that place.

What irritated him the most was he would always stop at a temple, and see a wedding happen and then the fire consuming him and he was shouting and screaming..but then he heard her voice..

Im- ABP..she slowly roamed her fingers..tum theek ho..kuch nahi hua hain..tum so rahe ho..

Ar- K..kaun..she felt her heart breaking again. She slowly removed her hand but he started panicking again..

Ar-(grabbing her hand)No..don't leave..i want to know you..tum hamesha..mujhe chod ke chali jaati ho..

Im-(whispers) I am always right here with you..she leaned down and kissed his cheek..Tumhari Imlie..tumhare pass hi hain..

Aryan unknowingly smiled in his sleep, and Imlie slowly got up and went back to her room..and fell asleep..for the first time she slept without any nightmares.

The next day she had woken up to laughter, she quickly did her daily routine and picked up her bag and got ready to go to the NGO..

N- Aare Meethi ji..aur bataya na Imlie ke baare mein..

Im- Maa..??

Arpi/N- Good Morning Imlie..

Im- Good Morning..Maa aap kya bol rahi thi mere baare mein??

N- Kuch nahi hum bad aise hi baatein kar rahe hain..aao breakfast karo.

Im- Mein..

Ar- Sit Miss Imlie..you don't have to be formal..afterall hum husband and wife hain na..he suddenly flirted with and everyone looked at him like he had grown another head.

Imlie glared at him and then she looked at his plate..she frowned and quickly took away his sandwich..and then he glared at her,

Ar- What the hell!! That is my sandwich..

Im- Tum pagal ho kya?? Tumhe Mushroom se allergy hain na..then why are you eating it.

Ar- How do you know this?? I never told you this..

Imlie flinched..she had forgotten for a second that he has no memories of their time together..she had grasped her necklace when Arpita replied..

Arpi- Aye Aru..mene bataya tha..we talk a lot whenever i visit the NGO..

Im- I have to go..she left quickly..

Aryan was feeling irritated, his dreams, the way Imlie was behaving..dodging most his questions..something was definitely wrong here..and he needed to find out what it was..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..also should Aryan come to know the truth and then he would be teasing and irritating Imlie?? Please do tell..