Chapter 15

Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter..also Imlie trying her best to be away from Aryan but others playing cupid..😝😝

Imlie and Meethi had came to the Rathore Mansion as directed by Arpita and when Narmada tried to do Aarti of Imlie she stopped her..

Im- Aunty please..yeh sab nahi..i am not your bahu..and i want to make some clarifications..can we all go inside..

They all nodded and went inside, even though Meethi wanted to say something but she had given her promise to Imlie to not say anything.

Im- I know that i have agreed to be the fake wife..but i wanted to tell you all truth..i am married..and i don't want to give any details.

Im- Jab tak woh Neela aunty and Preeta nahi aati hain..i will stay with my Mom in a different room, and please agar ho sake toh mujhse koi rituals mat karwayi..which is related to being the bahu of the house..atleast until they don't come here.

Arpi- If it is possible can we know the name of your husband..

Im- I will tell you the nickname i had kept for him..ABP..

Arpi- Matlab??

Im/Ar- Ajeeb Bikat Prani.. Imlie looked at him surprised..is Aryan remembering things??

Arpi- Aru..tujhe kaise pata??

Ar- It felt like i have heard it before..

N- Aare yeh sab chodo..tujhe jaise chaiye..we will behave like that..koi tujhe uncomfortable feel nahi karwayega.

Im- Thank you.

Aryan looked on confused..this girl was clearly confused as well..why did she say yes to the drama when she herself is married..and why did he feel bad..like he wanted to keep her for himself.

Meethi was feeling amused, on the one hand Imlie didn't want to tell Aryan about being her husband but she herself called him by the nickname she had given her.

She was really missing Satyakaam, things would have been so different if that incident had not happened..she was certain that someone had deliberately given evidence against him..he would never do something like this.

Mahesh was in the jail where Satyakaam was kept..he was kept with other inmates but he usually kept to himself and never talked to anyone..even his request was denied only when he used Imlie's name did he came to meet him.

S- What do you want??

M- I want to know the truth what happened at that mill 5 years ago..

S- Why?? I am the culprit so i am in jail.

M- We both know that it is not the truth. When Satyakaam didn't say anything..he said..

M- Did you know that Imlie and Aryan are married?? Satyakaam looked at Mahesh surprised..finally he let go of his inhibitions and told Mahesh everything.

S- It is truth that i had threatened Aryan..but i didn't mean to hurt him. When i realized Imlie and Aryan genuinely loved each other..i had decided to talk to Arvind ji.

S- The day of the incident..there was a mela..i was going to search Arvind ji..when somehow i fell unconscious..and when i woke up i was in a hut where all things related to explosives were there.

S- Then, i got a call saying my wish will be fulfilled..half an hour later..the police came and arrested me.. i had tried to run but they caught me and..they pinned everything on me..and brought me here..it was later i came to know that everyone thinks i am the culprit.

M- Why didn't you say anything??

S- Would it make a difference?? Arvind ji is dead and maybe because of the people i had led..

S- Is my Imlie okay??And Meethi??

M- They are both fine..they live in Delhi now..and Imlie works in Arvind foundation as a teacher..but Aryan has lost his memories.

S- So he doesn't know Imlie is his wife??

M- No..

Satyakaam was feeling sad, things had become so complicated..he was stuck here..but now he wanted to find the truth as well..he wanted to destroy that ruined his princess's life..

Ps- Hey guys..so sorry that i had made Imlie a bit confused here..but i hope you will like this chapter and please do tell me some moments of Arylie's closeness..