Chapter 36

Hey guys..so i am very sad that koi ab comments hi nahi karta hain?? Especially in the moments book story..anyways enjoy the chapter.

Imlie and rest of them, reached the mansion and she went straight to Ahaan's room..and Aryan sighed..he was feeling jealous..

Ar-(whispers)Beta aa gaya toh mujhe bhul gayi..

S- This is just the beginning dear..you will have to learn how to share your love with him..like i had to with Meethi and Imliya..

M- Satya?? They looked on as Meethi looked at him and then hugged him tightly..you are here..

S- Haan..i am safe dear..

M- Aryan babu..thank you so much..she said with folded hands..and Aryan said..

Ar- Aap please thank you mat bolo..sorry toh mujhe bolna chaiye tha..na meri memory jaati..na Satyakaam ji ko jail jana padta..

S- Aare bas..bahut ho gaya rona dhona..

Im- Dadaa..koi apna se milna chatha hain..Ahaan was still hiding behind her legs..

S- Hello..

Ah- Chocolate hain??🤔🤔 then i will be your friend..

Ar- Ahaan..everyone laughed..luckily Aryan had a chocolate with him..and he gave to Satyakaam..who gave it to Ahaan.

Ah- Thank you..he took and ran away..🙊🙊

Im- Ahaan..he sighed..yeh ladka is so naughty..

S- Jana de Imliya..chota baccha hain..

N- Ab saari baatein yahin karni hain?? Chaliye Satyakaam ji aap bhi thoda aaram kar le jiye..

M- Woh actually..Imliya..

Im- Nahi..

M- Par..

Im- Mein aap dono ko kahin nahi jaane dungi..itne waqt baad Dadaa wapas aaye hain..ab aap log kahin nahi jaogaye..

M- Par beta.. yeh tera sasural hain..how can we both live here..

N- Please reh li jiye..nahi toh ghar khali lagta hain..jab Arpita, Aryan , aur Imlie job pe jaate hain..

S- Theek hain..but only for few days..

Im- Haan dekhte hain..agar aap log jaogaye toh i will also leave..

Ar- Aare meri maa..koi kahin nahi jaa raha..bas karo ab sab log..

Arpita- Waise Aru..tune woh important cheez puchi..Meethi ji aur Satyakaam ji..

S- Kaunsi baat??

Ar- Woh i wanted to marry Imlie again..Imlie stilled..she remembered the first time she got married to Aryan..and things that happened after that..she stood up suddenly.

Im- Mujhe tumse shaadi nahi karni hain..she ran to her..

M- Isko kya hua??

Ar- I know..i might have been too excited..i guess she is still afraid about what happened the first time..

S- Aap log tyaari kijye..shaadi kal hi hogi..i will talk to her.. Aryan guided him to her room, where she was standing by the window.

S- Imliya..she turned around quickly wiping her tears..beta..sab theek hain ab..there is no one to hurt you or Aryan..

Im- Dadda..i am afraid..phir se Aryan ko..ya kisi aur ko khuch ho gaya toh??

S- Imliya ek baat bata.. teri shaadi ke kuch dino ke baad yeh sab ho jata toh?? Tab kya karti tu?? It was all destiny's game..let go of your past dear..

S- Itna pyaar karna wala parivaar, pati, aur baacha mila hain..unko for granted mat lo..

S- Ab rona band karo..and kal ke liye tayaari karo..kal tumhari shaadi hain..

Imlie smiled, her Dadda was right she had been way too focused on her past..that she didn't see what was ahead of her..she was getting another chance to get married with proper rituals..

Ps- Hey guys..so the next chapter will be the final one..also please tell me how..Imlie should again start worshipping her Sita Maiya..