Chapter 35

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..thank you for waiting for so long..hope you will enjoy the chapter..

Imlie was feeling so bad and guilty, Ahaan's sad and crying face was not leaving her mind, Aryan held her hand and moved his thumb up and down to calm her.

Im- ABP..kahan jaa rahe hain hum ki hum Ahaan ko nahi le jaa sakte the??

Ar- Imlie..he sighed..he wanted it to be a surprise, but he knew Imlie will drive herself mad with guilt, so he told her where they were going.

Ar- We are going to meet your Daddaa..i made sure he is going to get bail. Imlie stilled..she didn't know what to think..yes jail was not a good thing for Ahaan..but was she really ready to meet her Daddaa.

Ar- Tum khush nahi ho?? What happened??

Im- I..i ..don't know how to face him. Ek baar bhi mein milna nahi gayi thi..i too abandoned him..

Ar- Imlie..you were going through, your own turmoil..and i am sure he is not angry with you.

Im- Hmm.

Aryan and Imlie had reached the Jail where Satyakaam was kept, Mahesh was waiting for them. As Aryan and Mahesh were talking, Imlie ran to him and hugged him.

Im- I am sorry..she kept on repeating it..

S- Bas mera baacha bas..sab theek hain..it is okay..

Im- I..i am very bad..apna hamesha mera itna saath and i..

S- Shh..ab woh sab bhul jaa Imliya..sab theek ho gaya na..so stop crying he rubbed her tears away, and then looked at Aryan who was looking nervous.

Ar- Hello..matlab..namaste..kaise ho aap..both father and daughter started laughing..even Mahesh was sniggering..

S- Don't be nervous Aryan..everything is fine..and you look quite different..as they continued talking Imlie went towards Mahesh.

M- So, you are the much talked Mrs. Rathore..waise ho saake toh tell your husband to give my fees..

Im- I will but i need a favor..

M- Extra charges lagne waale hain..she nodded and asked where was Madhav..

M- Jail mein hoga in Pagdandiya..

Im- I may look young Mahesh..but i am not that naive..ki Aryan just let go of a person who killed his jiju..i want to know where he is..

M- I will tell you once i find out..

Ar- Find out what??

Im- Where is Madhav? ABP.. i think it is time to take revenge..

Aryan looked at Imlie and nodded, he knew that they all needed closure, so he took them to a godown, Mahesh stayed in the car..not wanting to see anything horrible..

Madhav was tied to chair, blood oozing from his fingers, cuts and bruises on face..

Im- Madhav..

M- I..im..imlie..you came..tum mujhe yahan se le jaane aayi ho na..

Im- I wanted you to meet someone, Daddaa came and stood infront of him, he was still processing it, when he felt something getting poured on him..he started squirming..

M- W..what are you doing??.. Imlie came and stood infront of him with a lighter.

Im- I poured kerosene all over you..bahut shauk hain na..to kill people, to watch someone getting destroyed..toh aaj maza lene ki baari humari..

M- No..no.. please, she lets the open lighter fall and the kerosene catches fire and slowly it consumed Madhav, as the trio stood there watching..finally they got justice..for all the pain they had to suffer..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..i will end the book with Arylie marriage, as i have two more stories to focus on..so please do tell how the chapter was..