Chapter 26

Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter, Imlie will be irritated by Preeta throwing herself on Aryan..and unintentionally blurts the truth out as well.

Aryan was in his cabin, his mood was off because on the one hand he was guilty that he had kissed her without her consent..and part angry that Imlie is hiding the truth of their marriage, even though she is not at fault at all.

And top it all Preeta had been throwing herself on him, it was amusing at first because it meant that Imlie was getting jealous, but now it was crossing the limits.

He was still thinking about it, when Mahesh came inside looking serious..

M- Aryan..yeh lo..i was able to salvage photos and videos from the phone..he gave him a pendrive.

M- But there is something as well, he looked around and said to close the blinds..Aryan nodded and he switched off the blinds.

Ar- What happened??

M- Do you know of a man named Purandas??

Ar- Yes, he was Jiju's friend turned enemy..why??

M- Because you were right..there is something suspicious about Madhav..he worked with Purandas, and he joined Bhaskar times after that some demeaning messages and threats started coming to Arvind i guess.

Ar- That bastard!! I won't leave him..he went towards the door but Mahesh stopped him.

M- Aryan!! Calm down!! We have to be careful, there is someone else he can hurt..

Ar- What?? Who??

M- Yes, I am talking about Imlie..and your family as well. Did you forget Imlie is his friend?? He can easily manipulate her..making her think that you are blaming him unnecessarily.

Ar- Toh mein kya karu?? I cannot just sit quiet.

M- That is exactly what we have to do.. like we don't know anything..just to keep Imlie safe, and keep your family safe.

M- I have my men keeping an eye on him. He has kept his activities low, since you have threatened him.

Ar- Thank you so much..i am finally getting some clarity..

M- No problem..waise Bhabhi se kab milwaogaye.

Ar- Kabhi nahi..sach jaanti hain..phir natak kar rahi hain..yaar i cannot even romance her properly.

M- Maybe you should tell her that you know the truth..

Ar- Haan haan i will tell her the truth, and she will run away the next second..isse aacha yahi hain ki i don't tell her the truth.

M- Mmm..chalo i got to go..but please mere paise ready rakhna..he said while Aryan just shook his head.

It was evening Imlie had came back home tired, but she felt happy yet tired because of all the running around she had done.

She had just entered the room when she saw Preeta trying to be close to Aryan and take selfie..and he looked beyond uncomfortable..she felt beyond angry.

She walked towards them and pulled Preeta away..

Im- Ek baar baat samjh nahi aati hain?? That he is my husband. Dur raho Aryan se..you are making him uncomfortable..

P- Tum biwi ho uski sirf kuch mahino se..but i am his..

Im- Kuch mahino ki nahi!! 5 saal we are married samjhi tum..aur yeh last and final warning hain..dur raho Aryan se nahi toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

Ne- Aee ladki!! Kya bola tune..5 saal phele kab hui tum logo ki shaadi?? 5 saal phele toh Arvind mara tha na..Aye ladki yeh sab tere koi plan hain na..

Ar- Badi Maa!! Yeh sab koi plan nahi hain..i know ki humari shaadi ho chuki before Jiju's death..

Im- Y..you know?? Imlie looked part angry and part surprised, while others were beyond confused as to what exactly was happening and who knew what!!

Ps- Hey guys..so Imlie had finally blurted out the truth..and do you want Imlie to run away?? Ya Aryan ko divorce dene ke baare mein soche?? Please comment..